Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colombia

Liked

Colombia

This thread is dead [edit: massage boys in Myanmar].... here is a cute Colombian butt from my recent visit to the city of eternal spring.

Screenshot_20220331-232154_Grindr.jpg

Last edited by christianpfc; June 22nd, 2022 at 23:00.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Andy (June 22nd, 2022), christianpfc (June 22nd, 2022), Patanawet (February 24th, 2024), topjohn5 (September 25th, 2022)

Liked

Colombia

moved here from:
    https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...l=1#post291242

Promising! Tell us more please. I have to forgo Colombia this year for high costs for flights and inconvenient times/connections. This one (Dan Smit) is from Cali Colombia:

danxsmit_163718297_352589282738334_2202690008246901486_n.jpg

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Andy (June 26th, 2022), ktq (October 30th, 2022), maump (June 25th, 2022), Moses (June 22nd, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Colombia

are all their MB black?? quite odd

Liked

I don't think so, and for Brazil I know for sure this is not the case. It just happens that I like dark skin, and if there were a organized, civilized, affordable gay scene in Africa, I would go there. But everything I read and heard deters me, causing the weird situation that I would travel to Latin America to meet black boys, along with general tourism.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

ktq (October 30th, 2022), pasiontop (October 25th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    are all their MB black?? quite odd
    Not my experience at all. most are white or near white. plenty of light mix. Beautiful golden skin like Thailand. Some blacks of course. which I also find very attractive.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

just didint realise that colombia had a african/black population, thought they were all white/Indian mix...Brazilians I know ranges from blue black to blue eyed blond

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    just didint realise that colombia had a african/black population, thought they were all white/Indian mix...Brazilians I know ranges from blue black to blue eyed blond
    They clearly have a mix:... and I had nearly every type. (didn't have a full black). Mostly white or Mestizo.
    I was there for 35 days, Medellin and Bogota. I had a very good time. 15+ men. Me on PrEP and Antibiotic (for 15 days) . Men were very good, easily available and inexpensive as were taxis and Uber. The Food was mediocre, Hotel/Airbnb similar to Thailand mostly. and yes, I need to do a trip report.... I was planning to post it in GayGuides.....

Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 28th, 2022), ktq (October 30th, 2022), vnman (January 18th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Promising! Tell us more please. I have to forgo Colombia this year for high costs for flights and inconvenient times/connections. This one (Dan Smit) is from Cali Colombia:
    Yes I owe a trip report. I left from wash DC march 3 to Bogota, connect to Medellin arrive 8pm. one way tickets. Planned on doing one month, then maybe hit panama, or costa rico unless Thailand opened up better and I could find a route. Then, I would do 30 days in Thailand, and 30 days in Philippines.

I spent the last 10 days in Bogota and really fucked a lot. but came home after 35 days. more to come.

best flight path I found was Bogota to LAX, LAX to BKK 1 stop Manila.

Capture.jpg
    Capture1.jpg

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    This thread is dead [edit: massage boys in Myanmar].... here is a cute Colombian butt from my recent visit to the city of eternal spring.

Screenshot_20220331-232154_Grindr.jpg

hoo so cute, Do you know how old he is?

14. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (February 24th, 2024)

Liked

I have often been to Colombia...was there for 1.5 months in March and April this year...then to Brazil and Argentina.
    Yes, many black people, especially in Cali and mostly in Cartagena, where the Spanish used that port for their slave trade for the entire continent, as I remember.
    However, the only black boys I dated were in Rio...one was particularly small, smooth, and twinkish...and yummy!

16. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (October 30th, 2022)