Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colombia

Liked

Re: Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    how are u meeting these guys? apps like grindr? or other apps?
    I only use Grindr, but my friend also uses Gayromeo I believe. But it is not used as much here.

When I am home, I always use Bluestacks and this gives me the opportunity to be seen by locals wherever I decide to spoof myself on Grindr. In that capacity, I have tried many countries and cities in the world. I can tell you, there is no country/city in the world where there are so many boys within a km radius as in Medellín. I have spoofed myself in many different parts of the city, being online, and not even chatting everybody up, gives me over 500 views within a 24 hour time-frame. Truly insane!

This is obviously something everyone can test for themselves. You don't need to be here for that.

But clubs are very good hunting grounds too. We usually have a table next to the entrance of the toilet. I mean, sooner or later everyone will pass us by. We look, we smile, we say hello and everything goes very easily. These boys are not shy and will let you know if they are interested. It is a simple numbers game.

I'm always (pleasantly) surprised about the lack of foreigners in places like Industry or Oraculo. There might be many Latino tourists, I wouldn't see the difference, but other than that... I don't see them.

2. User who gave Like to post:

maump (January 19th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
    I only use Grindr, but my friend also uses Gayromeo I believe. But it is not used as much here.

When I am home, I always use Bluestacks and this gives me the opportunity to be seen by locals wherever I decide to spoof myself on Grindr. In that capacity, I have tried many countries and cities in the world. I can tell you, there is no country/city in the world where there are so many boys within a km radius as in Medellín. I have spoofed myself in many different parts of the city, being online, and not even chatting everybody up, gives me over 500 views within a 24 hour time-frame. Truly insane!

This is obviously something everyone can test for themselves. You don't need to be here for that.

But clubs are very good hunting grounds too. We usually have a table next to the entrance of the toilet. I mean, sooner or later everyone will pass us by. We look, we smile, we say hello and everything goes very easily. These boys are not shy and will let you know if they are interested. It is a simple numbers game.

I'm always (pleasantly) surprised about the lack of foreigners in places like Industry or Oraculo. There might be many Latino tourists, I wouldn't see the difference, but other than that... I don't see them.
    I can back up all aspects of this post as my experience as well.... although, I didn't think of hanging near the bathrooms at industry or Oraculo...... I had many different men in colombia, some free, all cheap. spoofing gps to explore is a great way to see your appeal in a new city. just don't lead the boys on for long. my ad always says visiting soon, not here now. (although many don't believe you.... grindr says you are there so you are there in their minds....)

4. User who gave Like to post:

vnman (January 19th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    although, I didn't think of hanging near the bathrooms at industry
    Next time when you are there, have them place a table directly left or (preferably) right of the bathroom. You do have to come early (I suggest no later than 11pm) otherwise those places will be taken. The right side is preferred is because that is the section of the men's room.

I'll try to take a picture for those who've never been.

Liked

I am back in Medellin now for another month or so. anyone interested in meeting?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by topjohn5 View Post
    Yes, many black people, especially in Cali and mostly in Cartagena, where the Spanish used that port for their slave trade for the entire continent, as I remember….
    Exactly how old ARE you?

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 13th, 2023), maump (December 11th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...stop it scotty...u r verging on being terribly amusing...i may start likiung u at this rate

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...stop it scotty...u r verging on being terribly amusing...i may start likiung u at this rate

I’d never live it down

Liked

13. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 14th, 2024)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
    Columbia? <<<< I still owed you one from a couple of years ago hahaha

For those of you who are not convinced; I've been to Thailand a month ago, and I am in Colombia now. The sheer amount of available of boys here in Medellín reminds me of what was available in Thailand 20 years ago.

You don't have the organized venues like those in Boys Town or the Complex. At least, for what Twinkies are concerned. I think that the "muscleman market" is more organized with clubs and saunas.

On the other hand, the chance of finding younger guys that are genuinely interested in mature man is unbelievable. I am discussing this with my friends here on a daily basis.

I don't agree with Maump that living arrangements in Colombia are the same as in Thailand. I've not seen the seem value across the board, be it hotels or apartments.

Medellín has good food, cheap transportation, pleasant temperatures, and if boys are your priority, you better give this a try.
    You are right, living venues (airbnb and hotels) are not the bargain or quality that Thailand offers. the men are good/very cheap, the weather is good, the food, security.... so so.

wont let me upload jpgs of the accommodations. hmmm...