Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Colombia

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    how are u meeting these guys? apps like grindr? or other apps?
    I only use Grindr, but my friend also uses Gayromeo I believe. But it is not used as much here.

When I am home, I always use Bluestacks and this gives me the opportunity to be seen by locals wherever I decide to spoof myself on Grindr. In that capacity, I have tried many countries and cities in the world. I can tell you, there is no country/city in the world where there are so many boys within a km radius as in Medellín. I have spoofed myself in many different parts of the city, being online, and not even chatting everybody up, gives me over 500 views within a 24 hour time-frame. Truly insane!

This is obviously something everyone can test for themselves. You don't need to be here for that.

But clubs are very good hunting grounds too. We usually have a table next to the entrance of the toilet. I mean, sooner or later everyone will pass us by. We look, we smile, we say hello and everything goes very easily. These boys are not shy and will let you know if they are interested. It is a simple numbers game.

I'm always (pleasantly) surprised about the lack of foreigners in places like Industry or Oraculo. There might be many Latino tourists, I wouldn't see the difference, but other than that... I don't see them.

2. User who gave Like to post:

maump (January 19th, 2023)