Pre pandemic I have flown often with Gulf via Bahrain, Jet who who think is now defunct via Mumbai and latterly on many occasions with Eva who I always found to be excellent. Eva extended my loyalty status during the pandemic and I noticed that they advertise resuming the LHR - BKK route all be it less frequently from early July.

Accordingly I booked a return trip early October, I paid for their "Elite" premium economy but went on to request an upgrade on my outward journey to "Royal Laurel" using my loyalty points which Eva had extended. I was initially surprised to receive almost immediate confirmation of the upgrade, normally you get a call a week or so before! I have however just looked and see that it looks like none of their July flights are running, and if I look at seat availability on my planned flights they are virtually empty! Does any one have any thoughts on the likelihood of this previously excellent airline getting this route back on track soon or should I be looking at some of the stop over routes as either way detriment after over two years to make this trip happen??