List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Jeans dropped at Nice Boys - Sunee Plaza..

Liked

Re: Jeans dropped at Nice Boys - Sunee Plaza..

I skipped Nice Boys on two previous trips to Pattaya because of the jeans. Despite the jeans (or rather trousers in general, short or long, of various fabrics), I went again last night. Outside staff was right "many new boys", most I don't remember from before. I felt mildly entertained by boys on stage and interacting with customers. When I left, outside staff thanked me for coming to visit and was apologetic about the jeans: they boys can find jobs anywhere (e.g. karaoke) and don't like to be on stage in underwear. That's new to me, I thought it was a decision by management, or a direction by police, now I learn the boys can dictate working conditions.

2. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (March 22nd, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Who in their right mind would skip on the basis of jeans? Especially when they’re dropped to their knees playing ping pong ball in the drink glass.
    The next time pushy waiter comes hanging around telling me I can have them sit with me I’m going to develop a cough in his direction.

Liked

Off topic, but it is low season. how is the bar traffic at sunee, boystown, jomtien. bars busy enough, or lots of boys hungry for customers?

does it get busy again for SOngkran then die off? I wanted to come for songkran but it not to be this year...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    …… now I learn the boys can dictate working conditions.
    Not in LatintopXXX’s loom

Liked

"was apologetic about the jeans: they boys can find jobs anywhere (e.g. karaoke) and don't like to be on stage in underwear. That's new to me, I thought it was a decision by management, or a direction by police, now I learn the boys can dictate working conditions."

I think that's bollocks actually.

'Ooohhh Bir, I'm a simple boy from Myanmar/Chiang Mai etc. so I can't be on stage in just me pants.'

But he's quite happy to wank off in a bar full of people and stand completely naked to play naked ping pong.

A more likely explanation is that by wearing jeans the bars pay the police less.

7. User who gave Like to post:

goji (April 1st, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

scotty boy...glad to read that my message is getting through to you...i most definitely set the rules...as they say "no money no honey"...well if they want the money...they gotta supply heaps of honey I LIKE..

9. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (April 1st, 2024)