List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jeans dropped at Nice Boys - Sunee Plaza..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Jeans dropped at Nice Boys - Sunee Plaza..

Was there again couple nights ago. Older waiter wanted to hang out and say "boy sit with you" every 1 1/2 minutes. Reminiscent of Power Boys mamas next door. Staring at him for a minute or so, he left. Then he said in front of the dancers "you want another drink?" He returned with a drink for himself. I got a drink from a different waiter. Check bin time I see my two drinks cost 800 baht. Usually 250 now for customer? He had added a drink for himself to my tab?
    Keep putting up with harassing waiters? They now have FOUR waiters to bleed us but only noticed one being a dickhead.

2. User who gave Like to post:

goji (March 7th, 2024)

Liked

In days of yore I would sometimes sit in Forest Bar at Nice Boys knocking off time. They'd all pile out, get onto expensive motorbikes and roar off to spend their hard earned money drinking the night away.

The fact that the 'meal' provided these days is often a small pot of instant noodles is nobody's fault but their own.

Jeans
    HIGH prices
    Boys who won't play

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    Reminiscent of Power Boys mamas next door. ...... Check bin time I see my two drinks cost 800 baht. Usually 250 now for customer? He had added a drink for himself to my tab?
    The tomboy mamasan in Poweboys kept me away from that bar for years.

I don't understand, you bought 2 drinks and got a bin of 800 baht? It was 200 baht for a customer drink and 300 for a boydrink last time I was there - not that I bought drink for boy at that price.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzek View Post
    I don't understand, you bought 2 drinks and got a bin of 800 baht? It was 200 baht for a customer drink and 300 for a boydrink last time I was there - not that I bought drink for boy at that price.
    I believe that dab indicated that the mamasan likely added a drink for herself to the tab

Forum's veteran
    Liked

He DIDN'T like getting stared down for his pushy behavior...
    He wanted me to get mad at him for the bill.
    I knew it was strange how he asked me if I wanted another drink TO THE BOYS DANCING ONSTAGE.
    They don't speak English. Not a good witness for me even though I tip them well.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    ... Older waiter wanted to hang out and say "boy sit with you" every 1 1/2 minutes. ...
    Check bin time I see my two drinks cost 800 baht. ...
    Similar is regularly reported for girly bars on stickman, and some other tricks they play to extract money.

However, this shit would not work with me, and they know it, as I rarely get approached? The last time I remember that someone got on my nerves was in Wild West Boys, about 8 years ago. It certainly helps that most bar visits I have one drink for myself, and in the few cases I invite a boy to sit with me an additional drink for the boy. Not much room to pad my bill.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i wouldnt pick a fight with the mamasans....a lot of anger hidden behind that ersatz female exterior...they can turn into vicious kick boxers in a split second

9. User who gave Like to post:

pong (March 9th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    i wouldnt pick a fight with the mamasans....a lot of anger hidden behind that ersatz female exterior...they can turn into vicious kick boxers in a split second
    Thats really very wise words from you. Own experience in that?
    Just a week ago or so also reported vicious struggles in a famous soi off Sukhvit in BKK between Thai and Pinoy ladyboys.........

Forum's veteran
    Liked

in my many visits to Thailand I have experienced a few fights...mist memorable one was between a gorgeous looking lady boy and 3 Indians....she flattened then without even breaking a finger nail...totally impressive

12. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 10th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Four waiters . No waiting to know “they can sit with you.” I think the older waiter likes to watch you. Creepy