List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jeans dropped at Nice Boys - Sunee Plaza..

Liked

Re: Jeans dropped at Nice Boys - Sunee Plaza..

Jeans are not necessarily boring. I once offed a boy a few times who was a real turn on in jeans. He wore them very tight and low displaying his buttocks to advantage and with a nice bulge in front. But in a Gogo bar for me the boys should wear very little, although not naked, and I wonder why more don’t wear g-strings or jocks rather than the usual tightly whities.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (October 18th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Jeans on...jeans off...oh, they're back on again...no, they're off...one guys nude. What's wrong with this picture???

Back about 5 or 6 years ago Beer and Mak changed the business model at Nice Boys and switched from using full-time gogo boys who were paid salaries (minimal as they were) - to a scheme where the boys could work for them "freelance" which gave the boys the freedom to work the apps at their discretion and simply show up at NB to work the stage when they wanted to.

No salaries are paid under the current scheme from what I understand with the exception of the waiters, and the boys have much more flexibility and control over their work schedules. The only down-side to this is that Beer and Mak seem to have lost a certain amount of control over the boys which is evident by the way the boys dress or don't dress when they're up on the stage - depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Back in the old days when Beer and Mak were managing the stage for Lulu at KAOS, the boys either dressed (or undressed) according to the bar rules or they were fired on-the-spot.

In any event, Kudo's to Beer and Mak just for remaining open.
    I have enjoyed my two visits to Nice Boys in July and October and took off a handsome young man one time. The bar deserves our support.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    ...the boys could work for them "freelance" which gave the boys the freedom to work the apps at their discretion and simply show up at NB to work the stage when they wanted to.
    I haven't seen any of them on gay online dating, and I doubt they are.

For Saranrom boys, there is yet another barrier to gay online dating, some of them can't hold onto a mobile phone, or keep it operational.

5. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (January 6th, 2024)

Liked

The boys are in underwear nowadays. And the underwear easily comes off for a small tip.

Liked

And what is the situation as of today? Underwear or jeans wear?

Liked

A friend who was there a day or so ago reported they were not wearing jeans nor underwear.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (January 6th, 2024), Kenny (November 30th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...iyts the body thats been sold not the personality...so skimpy sheer underwear or naked is what I'd want...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post

...its the body thats been sold not the personality...
    That statement brings back memories:

My first long-term boyfriend in Thailand had worked as a gogo boy and bar host for several years before we hooked up and started living together. The local mamasans dubbed him "Superstar" due to his popularity, and back in those days he was making $$money$$ hand over fist.

I remember asking him once if he had any reservations or negative feelings about having sex with so many strangers back when he was working the scene and remember his reply very clearly:

He just smiled and said "that when he walked in the room to have sex with a customer it was only his "body" that was entering the room, and not his true-inner self (or chi)". He went on to say that only his body was for "rent", but his true-self (his person) was neither for rent or sale, not for any price."

Knowing this you should find comfort in the fact that HE only sees YOU for the money that's in your pockets, with no interest whatsoever in seeing YOU at all.

12. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (December 1st, 2023), dab69 (December 5th, 2023), Marc K (December 2nd, 2023), Oliver2 (December 1st, 2023)

Liked

I had a look on 29nov2023, and all boys in long trousers.
    I pointed my disappointment out to staff and got reply "cold times".
    I left without buying a drink.

14. User who gave Like to post:

goji (February 4th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and dodger...that works perfectly for the "boy"...excellent coping mechanism...and thats exactly how I like it...really not interested in their life story or name or where they from...just need sufficient english to follow my instructions...just need to have a lighty muscled body ...and when im done they need to go so i can move onto the next fresh one..