Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Massage Places

Liked

Massage Places

I wonder IF the workers have been vaccinated or not, Maybe some?? Assume masks are kept on for safety?? For the massage and ending jerk, the mask does not really matter..but,,,I would want to limit my chances of catching the Covid...

2. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (June 10th, 2022)

Liked

Re: Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    I wonder IF the workers have been vaccinated or not, Maybe some?? Assume masks are kept on for safety?? For the massage and ending jerk, the mask does not really matter..but,,,I would want to limit my chances of catching the Covid...
    Why do you wonder if the massageboys are vaccinated? Vaccinated can spread covid-19 aswell as unvaccinated can. So it shouldn't be a part of your covid phobia.

And you are looking for boys who massage you with masks on? That is not the norm from what I've seen. In most massageplaces the staff don't wear masks during the massage. But if you ask them to, they probably can have masks on. But why even go for a massage if you're so scared of the virus?

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 10th, 2022), arsenal (June 10th, 2022), catawampuscat (June 10th, 2022), splinter1949 (June 10th, 2022)

Liked

Re: Massage Places

I don't worry about vaccination status of people I interact with, but I would assume that everyone got vaccinated by now? Some places even advertise that all their staff is vaccinated and offer to show vaccination certificates if customer wants to see them.

6. User who gave Like to post:

francois (June 11th, 2022)