Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: My salacious visit to Jakarta, Indonesia

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

My salacious visit to Jakarta, Indonesia

I have used this board in the past and have gotten lots of tips and suggestions, so I want to pay it forward and share my experience in Jakarta Indonesia last week. I spent a week there and did all the local stuff, ate the foods, went to the markets, and had a blast with the local boys on the apps. I used Blued, Grindr, and Scruff. I was honestly surprised how many guys I met on the app considering it's a Muslim country. I had so many hits on the apps that I had trouble keeping up with the guys and ended up having quite a few over during my stay: in the morning, afternoon, and evening. I like asian guys, so i was in prime territory. I am from the USA, and those Jakarta hotties seemed to love western men, so I had absolutely no problem hooking up as much as I wanted. The guys from Jakarta are mostly short, thin, and very willing to do anything in bed. Being a top, well I was in heaven! Many of the local wifi places (airport, malls, etc) blocked Grindr, but I was able to use it effectively with my cell carrier and in my hotel. I had a feeling this would be the issue because of the anti-gay sentiments in Jakarta. Like i mentioned, wifi in my hotel was great and I used it to meet some of the hottest guys I have had in a long time. Just wanted to share my experience with people who might be thinking of visiting Jakarta for the culture and the action.

2. 11 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 6th, 2022), aussie (October 27th, 2022), christianpfc (June 6th, 2022), Dax (June 6th, 2022), GWMinUS (June 6th, 2022), maump (June 12th, 2022), Moses (June 7th, 2022), RonanTheBarbarian (June 7th, 2022), splinter1949 (June 6th, 2022), tony (June 7th, 2022), vnman (June 7th, 2022)