Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Curious about (positive) changes in Pattaya

Liked

Curious about (positive) changes in Pattaya

I'll be in Pattaya in 3 weeks and will try to give some updates and pics as I did on my trip to Bangkok last November.

Is there anyone in Pattaya now? I would love to hear if today was any different than the last weeks.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

llz (June 2nd, 2022), Moses (June 1st, 2022), Oliver2 (June 2nd, 2022)

Liked

Re: Curious about (positive) changes in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
    I'll be in Pattaya in 3 weeks and will try to give some updates and pics as I did on my trip to Bangkok last November.

Is there anyone in Pattaya now? I would love to hear if today was any different than the last weeks.
    If all goes to plan I will be there this Sunday 5th. My first visit for 2.1/2 years, Nov 2019. My flight had been booked since back then but I had just kept it until favourable entry conditions, which happened with the eased Thailand Pass recently. The easing of bar restrictions from June 1 should help the atmosphere I hope. I have always visited in June, low season does not bother me, everything I need to enjoy my trip is available for me all year round, but it will be interesting to find out what the reality on the ground is post-covid. I usually manage to post a trip report with current info, so I'll see what content I can manage to fill it with.

For me as long as host bars are open along with Silapin Issan, that's usually enough on the entertainment front. My main concern will be for the many musician friends I have made this last 22 years in Pattaya, Bangkok and around the country given the devastation in that particular industry sector.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (June 2nd, 2022), vnman (June 2nd, 2022)