List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has underwear replaced jeans at Freshboys?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Has underwear replaced jeans at Freshboys?

I'm thinking of another trip. Is underwear back there yet?

Liked

Re: Has underwear replaced jeans at Freshboys?

My sources say new underwear in June

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mancs View Post

My sources say new underwear in June
    Yes, they tend to change their underwear on a monthly basis.

4. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (August 15th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Yes, they tend to change their underwear on a monthly basis.
    I will make sure to sniff some to check this assertion.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 28th, 2022), Patanawet (May 28th, 2022), poshglasgow (August 15th, 2022)

Liked

My sources also say that Freshboys is now busy with lots of customers. Is there anyone who has been recently who can confirm this?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

People currently in Pattaya are guessing that the jeans will be dropped when the ‘legal’ opening date of June 1st arrives or soon
    thereafter. Good guess!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat View Post
    People currently in Pattaya are guessing that the jeans will be dropped when the ‘legal’ opening date of June 1st arrives or soon
    thereafter. Good guess!
    Is that an intentional pun or accidental?

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (May 31st, 2022), Marsilius (June 6th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Jeans will be dropped.. certainly a play on words mon ami..

12. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 31st, 2022)

Liked

I like that comment Francois and the answer .

I’m due in Thailand in late June and would prefer the boys in gogos to have reverted to the traditional briefs which I expect given the latest announcement about 1 June.
    Jeans can look attractive in the right places. I had a “boyfriend” whilst staying in the Jomtien Complex three years ago who had some, which he wore low slung and tight around his buttocks. We walked a couple of mornings to the gay beach with him shirtless and me with my eyes not focussed on anything else apart from him. On arrival he took them off to reveal very brief speedos which I had bought for him the previous day. Happy memories of times gone by.

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (May 31st, 2022), poshglasgow (June 6th, 2022), Ruthrieston (June 1st, 2022)

Liked

I just returned from four days in Bangkok. Here’s a summary
    Fresh Boys
    Was a lot of fun. Customer count varies by time and day. Busiest during showtimes, less beforehand. About 20 boys on stage and a nice selection. Drink are 350 baht, off’s 500 baht. Definitely worth a visit.

Dream Boys
    One of my favorite bars for a long time, but lately the quality of the boys and the show have slipped. Still a good time and worth a visit. Drinks 400 baht, off’s 500 baht.

Hotmale
    Very disappointed there, only two customers when I was there, me and the boy I was with. Had one drink and left, had about 7 or 8 boys. Still worth a look, your tastes may differ.

If you go with the intention to stay and socialize for a while, it’s cheaper to buy a bottle rather than buy individual drinks. If you buy a boy a drink, he will be served a Coke, no alcohol in many places. For any of you who complain about this, in most places, the boy gets 100 baht from the bar to help him with things like food and rent. I quickly solved that by telling my boy to order whatever he preferred, and I would give him the 100 baht per drink. That solved two issues. The boy had a good time, and I didn’t have to tip him more later.

Another note for you Pattaya dwellers. Boy tips are twice those found in Pattaya. Bangkok boys get 2,000 baht for short time, 4,000 baht long time. Everything is of course negotiable, but don’t expect to get Pattaya prices.

Jeans will probably disappear after June 1st. Not worn now during the shows. Shows about the same, a couple of ladyboy lipsync’s, a couple of sexy dance numbers, the f*cking show, and the big cock show.

There has been much speculation and complaints about the boys wearing jeans. This was required by the government and enforced by the police. It was not an option for the bar owners. Any of you who were here after the last coup should recall the same restriction was in effect then too.

My bar bill each night at the first two bars averaged around 5,000 baht. Staff tips were extra. That included the price of a bottle of whiskey and mixers. Your mileage may vary.

16. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (May 31st, 2022), luvcbhn (June 8th, 2022), Mancs (June 1st, 2022), Ninodf1 (June 16th, 2022), splinter1949 (June 1st, 2022)