List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Has underwear replaced jeans at Freshboys?

Liked

Re: Has underwear replaced jeans at Freshboys?

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz View Post
    Can Christian point us to his most recent write ups in Myanmar? Interested in making a trip early 2023
    While I would be incredibly happy were that to be possible, I think it highly unlikely. What is taking place there is not a continuation of the civil war, but a full on revolution. Virtually the entire population pitted against the Burmese Army. The present score is about 2,000 civilians killed and 14,000 arrested.With family there I'm a frequent visitor.... but not at the moment.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (June 22nd, 2022), moistmango (August 18th, 2022), Ruthrieston (June 22nd, 2022)

Liked

I received confirmation that the dancers at Freshboys are wearing white, sheer, soft, speedo type attire.

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (August 10th, 2022), ChrisUK (June 25th, 2022), Dodger (June 24th, 2022), Mancs (June 24th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    I received confirmation that the dancers at Freshboys are wearing white, sheer, soft, speedo type attire.
    Thank you Francois. I look forward to getting there as soon as possible.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by billyhouston View Post
    .With family there I'm a frequent visitor.... but not at the moment.
    Please tell us more. the few Yangon men I chat with on the net say it is safe to some. Yangon is calm.

Liked

Last night I went to Freshboys. Obviously I didn't want to go, but I owe it to this thread to see what is happening. The men on stage are wearing white shorts. I wasn't hungry but 4 men working there were. So I took them out to eat nearby at Beer Garden, which the men preferred to Fork&Cork. As there are about 18 men on stage and 6 waiters this could get expensive.

Liked

When I was in Thailand at the end of June to the end of July I went to Freshboys every night apart from the week I was in Pattaya. The beer is cheaper than at Dreamboys across the Soi and I think there are more twinky men at Freshboys, for anyone who looks for that. The shows are at 22.15 and about midnight if you like shows. I think it's open until 1am, though it was rare I was still there at that time. There is talk of Screwboys downstairs opening in a few months so I look forward to that. The men from surrounding countries are returning but they need us customers to make it viable.

Liked

I had a peek yesterday about 8 pm. White shorts. Less than 10 boys on stage, I didn't notice customers. Drinks 350 THB. Other gogo bars as well low in boys and customers. Prices, selection of boys, their clothing nor the prospect of a show didn't entice me to go in any of them.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    I had a peek yesterday about 8 pm. White shorts. Less than 10 boys on stage, I didn't notice customers. Drinks 350 THB. Other gogo bars as well low in boys and customers. Prices, selection of boys, their clothing nor the prospect of a show didn't entice me to go in any of them.
    More young men arrive later at Freshboys to go on stage. Men who arrive by 8pm and stay until closing get a small payment. Some of the men prefer to arrive later (eg 21.30) and hope to get drink tips or taken off.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (August 14th, 2022)