List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: New boy beer bars and one reopened, in Jomtien Complex.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: New boy beer bars and one reopened, in Jomtien Complex.

Of course.
    However, wouldn't you agree there are degrees of "not getting turned on"? after all, the act itself may well repel straight guys, even if the "buyer" is a cute, youngish Thai. And there are some of those on the scene.

Liked

What would u say is the average age of the boys working the bars ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I seriously doubt any hot young gay guy would either "enjoy" having sex with me or in any way get "turned on" by me. Harsh perhaps but then I'm a realist.

As far as I'm concerned it is all about the money. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Many Older gay men will cling to their delusions until the end.. Reality denied is still reality!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post

I seriously doubt any hot young gay guy would either "enjoy" having sex with me or in any way get "turned on" by me.
    Don't cut yourself short.

There is no shortage of gays in Thailand (male or female) who actually prefer having sex with, and relationships with, older partners. Granted, this is certainly not the majority, and hooking up a guy with this preference is no easy task - but it's definitely possible.

You have a wonderful personality and an abundance of "good karma", and Thais are much more attuned to these elements of "substance" than young guys in the West IMO.

Nothing in life is free. And relationships, regardless of differences in age, gender, religion, or signs of the zodiac, are no different.

I have a good friend (in his mid 70's) who's been trying to find a boy to enter into a serious relationship with for years - but so far no luck. Every time I see him he's with a different boy and they're always "Dream Boys" who you can imagine seeing starring in a TV soap opera one day.

We sat having drinks one night and he asked me what I thought he was doing wrong. After thinking about it for a minute - I told him to try picking an ugly one. He thought that was hilarious and laughed hysterically. I just chuckled.

5. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 25th, 2022), aussie (June 26th, 2022), Badronald (June 26th, 2022), Kenny (June 25th, 2022), Ruthrieston (June 26th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

My experiences in various saunas in Thailand- Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai-.suggest that there are cases of young, cute Thais being attracted to us. Not many. In fact, very few. But some. It even happened to me twice in a London sauna.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    My experiences in various saunas in Thailand- Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai-.suggest that there are cases of young, cute Thais being attracted to us. Not many. In fact, very few. But some. It even happened to me twice in a London sauna.
    Oliver, are you saying you met a young, cute Thai guy, twice, in a London sauna?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes.... in Chariots, Shoreditch. Two different ones. I was sixty or so at the time. However, my memory played me false; the first was from a border town in Malaysia. Ethnically similar to Thais. By the way, a lot more than "met"!

And then, I met a different Thai- youngish and decent-looking- in Babylon about the same time. His opening line was, "I've seen you at Chariots, haven't I?" I wasn't certain if I remembered him; we certainly had not "met".

But we did in Babylon.

I have to admit that, surprised as I was by these encounters, the chances of my reproducing them now must be.......slim. Or non-existent.

9. User who gave Like to post:

francois (June 25th, 2022)

Liked

My 2 regular guys in Thailand actually do enjoy our time in bed together. I've written about this before.

But I think it's simply because they enjoy the sex and would always have a good time, regardless who they are fucking.

Both guys are straight and regard the sex simply as a chance to get off. And being straight means there is no need for sexual attraction to get a hard-on; they get hard because it's their job. It doesn't really matter ff the client is attractive. That's irrelevant.

Young, hot gay guys - the type I prefer - are only interested in similar guys and I think they would find it very difficult to enjoy sex with a guy old enough to be his grandfather who didn't turn them on at all.

I also think that the situation described above would not necessarily pertain to those in a genuine relationship. In that case,sex is more than just a physical act.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (June 25th, 2022), Ruthrieston (June 26th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The guy in the first pic is 30 years old. The guy in the second pic is 70.

Which one do you think has a better chance of finding a young Thai boyfriend?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I need time to think about that.

What I don't need to spend time on is the following; many Thai guys keep their looks for years after we do. There's a couple of guys (retired from the scene in Pattaya where I'd met them in the early 2000s) that I still see regularly when I'm in Pattaya. One is thirty -eight, the other (I think) a year or so younger. In the UK , they'd pass for twenty years old. Amazing. And desirable.
    And the post about my sauna experiences in the UK have just reminded me that I once had an enjoyable time with a guy from Singapore. It turned-out he was fifty; I'd assumed that he was in his twenties.

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 26th, 2022), Dodger (June 26th, 2022), francois (June 26th, 2022)