Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sansuk Sauna Pattaya

Liked

Re: Sansuk Sauna Pattaya

Moses - that surprises me - I was assuming that nearly all Russian tourist flights would now have ceased due to the Ukraine war. But you obviously know what you are talking about.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Daveuk View Post
    Moses - that surprises me - I was assuming that nearly all Russian tourist flights would now have ceased due to the Ukraine war. But you obviously know what you are talking about.
    There is EU-Russia mutual sanctions exchange - no direct flights to EU. There are also cancelation of aircraft certification in EU register, but Russia has own register and certification, so at past 3 months all Russian aircrafts were deregistered in EU and registered in Russian register. Also there was troubles with leased aircrafts, but it was overstepped via creating formally Turkish air company what isn't under sanctions.

This volume of tourists is typical for Russian summer vacation time - before virus, in 2019, over 7 mln Russian tourists had visits to Turkey, in peak time there were over 800 flight per week in July-September vacation time, the most hot week was last week of August, when parents with kids flew back to Russia before school season, that starts here at September 1 - at that week there were almost 900 flights.

In this season all hotels in Turkey started to accept Russian MIR payment system's cards, many banks and shops in Istanbul, Antalya and Izmir accepts direct payment in cash in rubles. Till high season in SEA region Russia still has time to connect MIR to payments systems in Thailand and Indonesia - second and third most popular countries for winter vacations among Russians after Egypt, because right now Russians have option to pay only by Chinese owned UnionPay system's cards, or by foreign Mastercard/VISA issued in "friendly" countries or by cash.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Although I don't blame the average Russian in the street for what is going on , the trouble is that there is no free press, tv or radio In, Russia and they just belive what they read see or hear.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (June 1st, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    Although I don't blame the average Russian in the street for what is going on , the trouble is that there is no free press, tv or radio In, Russia and they just belive what they read see or hear.
    yes-yes, and internet is switched off ... who need "press, tv or radio" when internet is everywhere and in most public places like transport, metro, cafe or shops is free?

but topic is about Sansuk... so, these who likes Russian boys should wait till November, and they will came
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat View Post
    The Russians had little interest in the young Asian guys and were very into other young Russians.
    Absolutely not necessary ;-) I personally have always been a rice queen even before I discovered Thailand, because in Moscow you could find a lot of cute Asian twinks from former Soviet republics, such as Kazakhstan (google Dimash for example). And in Sansuk, I met my very first Thai boyfriend.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (June 2nd, 2022)

Liked

I've never been to Sansuk because I've always had plenty of guys to have fun with in my room rather than in the dark. Besides, there's too much unsafe sex in the saunas these days.

Mind you, if there was a chance of meeting Dimash there (hardly likely ☹️) I'd be in Sansuk in a heartbeat! (Look for him on youtube).

9. User who gave Like to post:

Andy (June 2nd, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    because in Moscow you could find a lot of cute Asian twinks from former Soviet republics, such as Kazakhstan (google Dimash for example).
    Kazakhstan guys quite often have hairy legs

I prefer here Chinese/Vietnamese students

11. User who gave Like to post:

tonchin (June 3rd, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Kazakhstan guys quite often have hairy legs

I prefer here Chinese/Vietnamese students
    as long as they shave around their ass, I'm good.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...shave???thats so last century...either leave it alone...or wax it baby...waxing leaves itchy stubble

Liked: 1

Coming back to the topic, their website announces still "temporary closed". Is anybody in touch with Punja, or has more information about reopening?