Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sansuk Sauna Pattaya

Liked

Re: Sansuk Sauna Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    My suggestion to effect this is to do what was done when Sansuk first opened; charge a nominal entrance fee for under twenty-fives. In fact, it was 0 bht at that time though I realise this may be unrealistic now.
    A great idea though. Free pass for the under 25s and the Farang will arrive in droves.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Micky (August 15th, 2022), Ruthrieston (September 16th, 2022), splinter1949 (August 16th, 2022), tonchin (August 15th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

free pass...should pay those fresh faced lubed up buibbled butted ones to show up...

4. User who gave Like to post:

tonchin (August 15th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    A great idea though. Free pass for the under 25s and the Farang will arrive in droves.
    better get them to check that those under 25 cuties are not sticky rice otherwise those falung might arrive but certainly will not cum in droves!
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

doesnt matter, anythingn under 25bshould get free admission and a complimentary beverage or something...stuff the place full of gorgeous nimble numbers....will attract the high rollers...bit like a super market has a loss leader to attract customers..

7. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Andy (August 25th, 2022), bkkmfj2648 (August 16th, 2022), poshglasgow (August 18th, 2022), tonchin (September 17th, 2022)

Liked

Sansuk Sauna will be open from 15. September, gesthaus from 15. October, sourse the FB of Sansuk: https://www.facebook.com/pattayagaysauna/

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Interesting to read the various comments on that Facebook page....

Liked

I heard from a local friend that the sauna now is open and busy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...go on anus boy...nobody is here to judge u...."local friend"....yeah right

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I note with amusement some of the Facebook comments re "double-pricing". Evidently from people who have never been there. Those of us who have know full well that the 200bht entrance deters most Thais from visiting- and not just mbs- particularly in these difficult times.

Who wants a gay sauna in Thailand that exists for the same clientele that uses saunas in the UK?

13. User who gave Like to post:

tonchin (September 17th, 2022)

Liked

Went to the Sansuk Sauna today in Pattaya around 5pm - I can confirm that it is open.
    73 baht Bolt taxi ride from Dongtan beach.
    200 baht fee to enter - includes locker, 2 towels, and condom. Bring your own sandals or flip-flops if you don't want to be barefoot.
    There were about 15 customers, of which 6 of us were falang and the rest were Thai.
    All of the Thai guys were in good shape - fit swimmer bodies. Perhaps only 2 were older Thais --> above 35 years old. The remainder were all younger.
    I met Pun, the long time manager (perhaps owner ?). He said after almost 3 long years of being closed he is truly happy to be open since the 15th of September.
    Staff wise, there are plenty, around 8 guys and some were good eye candy. A couple of sexy Thais were working out in the gym.
    I ate in the bar/restaurant. There is a good menu with Thai and Western food. There is also a wide selection of alcoholic beverages.
    One masseur was on duty during my visit.
    Let us support Sansuk and Pun.
    Enjoy,
    M.

15. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 20th, 2022), GWMinUS (September 26th, 2022), Ruthrieston (September 20th, 2022)