Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sansuk Sauna Pattaya

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Sansuk Sauna Pattaya

Went to the Sansuk Sauna today in Pattaya around 5pm - I can confirm that it is open.
    73 baht Bolt taxi ride from Dongtan beach.
    200 baht fee to enter - includes locker, 2 towels, and condom. Bring your own sandals or flip-flops if you don't want to be barefoot.
    There were about 15 customers, of which 6 of us were falang and the rest were Thai.
    All of the Thai guys were in good shape - fit swimmer bodies. Perhaps only 2 were older Thais --> above 35 years old. The remainder were all younger.
    I met Pun, the long time manager (perhaps owner ?). He said after almost 3 long years of being closed he is truly happy to be open since the 15th of September.
    Staff wise, there are plenty, around 8 guys and some were good eye candy. A couple of sexy Thais were working out in the gym.
    I ate in the bar/restaurant. There is a good menu with Thai and Western food. There is also a wide selection of alcoholic beverages.
    One masseur was on duty during my visit.
    Let us support Sansuk and Pun.
    Enjoy,
    M.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 20th, 2022), GWMinUS (September 26th, 2022), Ruthrieston (September 20th, 2022)