List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any information on saunas in Bangkok?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Any information on saunas in Bangkok?

oh ok, if infoarmar is correct lines of guys queue up to take a turn on the "performers", dont imagine you'd pay 2000 for sloppy 2nds...or in this case 22nds...rather kinky though...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Any information on saunas in Bangkok?

Oh dear latin-maybe some other remunerative scouting task for you is possible in these sauna_as I got this story from a Khmer guy who gave me excellent and very personal treatment in a normal m2m msg shop: he was recruited indeed in a sauna (Farose to be precise-in RKHaeng-where he then lived) where he went every now and then for some private release in his first low paid job here in BKK. By the owner/manager of that shop. He was completely unaware of such places, a bit reluctant as the pay may be higher but is also variable and unpredictable, told me he tried it out for 1 day, agreed to stay on, got a learning training from that manager (which he does quite well), got his di-plo-ma (yes, also a Thai word) and stayed for some 2 yrs. Was often booked out so I could not meet him as often as I would have liked. As a well educated son a lot of the earnings went for a medical treatment of his mother over there.
    When I later spoke with that manager more he indeed admitted that a large part of his time on the day was spent at recruiting and then training staff who would qualify for that shop.

On that subject of these special shows: most often there is then a higher entry fee, or extra for that room, which covers it. Or that is what I understand. After all its not Silom with 4wind prices. There may perhaps also be select admittance-minimizing your chances, I am afraid.
    Search for by now very old POh-DVD like guysgocrazy.com (german) and this format can there also be seen.