List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still some great deals out there.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Still some great deals out there.

Hence my cancellations. However, a management meeting held last week confirmed that the flights are restarting in time for me.....I hope!

Liked

I don't know about the rest of Europe but the fares from the UK are really moving up almost daily.

Liked

I am flying on June 24th with Finnair. I fly business class because I have enough points to get a free ticket (only 47€ to pay taxes). If I had to pay for my ticket it would have cost me more than 4,800€. Economy class tickets for the same days cost about 2,200€ with the same company. Better fares from Barcelona are Emirates (895€) and Qatar (975€) in Economy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by siscu58 View Post
    I am flying on June 24th with Finnair. I fly business class because I have enough points to get a free ticket (only 47€ to pay taxes). If I had to pay for my ticket it would have cost me more than 4,800€. Economy class tickets for the same days cost about 2,200€ with the same company. Better fares from Barcelona are Emirates (895€) and Qatar (975€) in Economy.
    I'm looking at the same date and should be able to book in a few days. Finnair has an excellent business product even within Europe. Are you off to Pattaya or another town? I heard that the Thailand pass is being continued but that shouldn't be a problem when covid free :-)

I might do a few days in Bangkok or move directly to Pattaya. I am waiting for some meaningful feedback from my friends.