Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Trying To find someone who has disappeared

Liked: 1

Trying To find someone who has disappeared

Hi

I haven't been on this forum for many years I have just heard that someone I know was sent to Prison in Chiang Mai in 2016 I cant get any details or if he is still infact alive His name is George Towers and was living in Chaing Mai when he was arrested in 2016 according to reports on the net. No news has been heard of him since Anyone know anything

Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Trying To find someone who has disappeared

Google search links to the arrest of an alleged paedophile of that name in Chiang Mai.

https://aseannow.com/topic/920271-br...gation-widens/

Liked

Re: Trying To find someone who has disappeared

If that is the same George Tower and he was found guilty of pedophilia, I suspect three things could have happened. First is he was jailed for a very long time (isn't the penalty 15 years?) and will still be in jail. Second is if he had been released, he would have been automatically deported back to the UK. Third could be that he simply died.