Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth Has Passed Away

Liked

Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth Has Passed Away

It was just reported that Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth has died.

Liked

Re: Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth Has Passed Away

A big loss for the UK and, I think, for the entire world. She was not my Queen, but I will mourn with the English people. Rest in peace, Your Majesty!..

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (September 9th, 2022), Jellybean (September 9th, 2022), Ninodf1 (September 9th, 2022)

Liked

The following image was posted on a Thai friend's facebook page, taken from the Royal World Thailand facebook page:

ERII.jpg
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

She was 96 and had a pretty decent life, to say the least. Not sure if there's anything to be sad about here.

Besides, what does it really matter? It's not like any of us were good friends with her.

Nonetheless, apparently London Bridge is Down.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

cdbmatt....you really do lack self awareness...u come across like an empty beer can tumbling down the road in the wind...small, empty but desperate to be noticed...

7. 5 Users gave Like to post:

andyk45 (September 9th, 2022), Armando (September 9th, 2022), arsenal (September 9th, 2022), llz (September 9th, 2022), Ninodf1 (September 12th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    She was 96 and had a pretty decent life, to say the least. Not sure if there's anything to be sad about here.

Besides, what does it really matter? It's not like any of us were good friends with her.

Nonetheless, apparently London Bridge is Down.
    i believe that, as she died in Scotland, "Operation Unicorn" is under way, to be followed in turn by "Operation London Bridge" when her coffin arrives in London, and then "Operation Spring Tide" (plans for the accession and coronation of King Charles III and Queen-consort Camilla).

Liked

I don't even know as I don't keep up with the royal family. Does the public like Charles?

I know they hate Andrew for being a piece of shit pedophile, but no idea about what the British public thinks about Charles.
    n

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I think the thoughtful statements about the Queen are quite appropriate - but this topic has absolutely nothing to do with Gay Thailand and is better suited for the "Everything Else" forum.

11. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (September 9th, 2022), arsenal (September 9th, 2022), Dax (September 10th, 2022), francois (September 9th, 2022)

Liked

A very wide period of British and world history fell on the reign of Elizabeth II, the significant events of which were the collapse of the British Empire and its transformation into the Commonwealth of Nations, the process of decolonization, the Cold War, man's spacewalk and landing on the moon, the emergence of television and the Internet, the entry of Great Britain to and from the European Union, settlement of the long ethno-political conflict in Northern Ireland.

Reign of Elisabeth II is marked by Falklands War, British participation in Korean war, war in Kenya, Jebel Akhdar War, military conflict in Cyprus, Suez Crisis, 3 wars with Iceland, war against Indonesia, 3 wars in Iraq, wars in Afghanistan, Syria and Libya, it is also marked by total destroying of Yugoslavia.

While I'm sure in fact what any monarchy is anachronism and should have no place in modern world, because it is nonsense what person may has right to rule country and/or be head of state just because he/she has specific family name, I must admit that Elisabeth II has been most visible and respected monarch, and citizens of UK have a lot of reasons to love her.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

war with iceland and indonesia?