Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

Liked

Ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

I really had a load on me I needed to shed. So I tried to hook up with someone on blued. Found him, and he was at my hotel just 30 minutes later.

The scary thing is how young he looks. He really is 22, with both drivers licence and Vietnamese ID card to prove it. But being absolutely tiny, at about 160cm max, skinny, petite and with a very boyish face, at a distance you'd think he was 14. It's only when you get in close that you notice his facial skin has a roughness you get from regular shaving, and he has the beginnings of wrinkles around his eyes.

The sex wasn't that great. Unlike me, he isn't very adventurous with his mouth. Moreover, because he's so little I couldn't fuck him without splitting him in half. But i managed to shed the load by doing him Thai style. I then returned the favour by lending him a hand. I honestly think he enjoyed the sex more than me.

The after sex cuddle session was fantastic though, and lasted at least 45 minutes. Almost worth the price of admission.

This is interesting, because he actually refused to let me give him money. Like wtf? This, despite going on about how poor his family is - which I can believe, because I know the street in Saigon where he lives and works, and yeah, the people there really are poor. He did say he really wanted to have dinner with me, so I invited him for a pizza, and naturally, I handled the bill.

I wonder if I made a mistake giving him my Facebook?

My other concern is that when we were having the pizza, I looked at him across the table, at how young and boyish he looks, and suddenly realised that I felt a bit paternal towards him. And then just as suddenly, I felt disgusted that I would actually do the nasty with that. But the only reason I did was because he was the only boy who would turn up at the hotel. And like I said, I didn't even enjoy the sex that much. We're both consenting adults, and I honestly can't think of anything I've done wrong. In this particular case, I can't even be accused of exploiting his poverty, because he wasn't taking money anyway.

Anyway, we made a date. He's going to take he round Saigon on the back of his motorcycle tomorrow, and we're going to have dinner. Because he gets up early for work, there's unlikely to be sex involved. Still a nice night out.

2. 9 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 3rd, 2018), Aussie1978 (April 10th, 2023), bobsaigon2 (January 2nd, 2018), christianpfc (January 8th, 2018), Dax (July 20th, 2022), francois (January 3rd, 2018), nordicguy (May 24th, 2018), splinter1949 (January 3rd, 2018), TaoR (January 4th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post
    .....because he's so little I couldn't fuck him without splitting him in half. But i managed to shed the load by doing him Thai style.
    They have a style for that ???

4. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (December 16th, 2021)

Liked

Yes, tell us more about the Thai style.

Liked

I thought everybody knew that sex Thai Style is just going out on to your balcony and tossing yourself off

7. 5 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (January 4th, 2018), Nirish guy (January 5th, 2018), paulo15 (January 11th, 2018), petr55 (March 8th, 2020), poshglasgow (January 8th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Although I THINK you perhaps mean "going out on a balcony WITH A THAI GUY and GETTING tossed off" - as to just go out on a balcony on your own and toss YOURSELF now.....now that would just be weird ! Although TiT I guess so that would explain the sometimes sticky balconies in Mosaik apartments if nothing else !

Liked

Oh I think we both know what I meant lol

Liked

Thanks for sharing this story. I really sounds like a sweet and cute boy. I've only been to Vietnam a one time and it was on business so very limited time to explore the city, but I've heard from a friend who has been to Hanoi for an extended business trip that what you experienced (refusing money) is pretty normal.

I try to follow you here, but I don't really get why you felt disgusted about it. He sounded like a sexy and cute little guy who really wanted to try to make a connection to a foreign gay guy. It sounds like he needed from more experience in bed with a guy like you to become a good lover. It just sounds a sweet, inexperienced young gay guy trying to find out how to interact with a foreign gay guy :-)

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (July 20th, 2022), paborn (May 21st, 2018)

Liked

Hi nordicguy. I suppose I should follow up, just to elaborate.

He didn't want money, but he did want stuff.

At first, I just bought him food, which I didn't mind at all. There's something nice about providing food for your lover.

Then he wanted a shirt, which I didn't mind at all. Only $10 in local prices, and I quite like the idea of him looking good in something I bought.

Then I bought some groceries for him. This wasn't unreasonable at all, because he kindly gave me a lift to a big supermarket in District 4, so I figured the least I could do, was buy some stuff he and his family needed.

Then he asked me to buy him a mobile phone. I said no, because I suspected he be was getting greedy. Though, in my defence, I did have it in the back of my mind, that I might surprise him before I leave, and buy something along those lines. But I felt him cool on me a little bit.

It all ended a bit strangely. I'm not sure why. I mentioned that after sex cuddles were great. Well one day they weren't. Usually, he was abnormally affectionate after he'd emptied his balls, and wanted to cuddle forever. One day, it wasn't so. He shed his load, and for the first time, seemed to be suffering 'la petite mort' just like an ordinary human male. I just knew he was looking at me completely different now. Don't even know what he saw in me in the first place, perhaps some sort of aura? Well maybe it had lost its sheen.

The next day, for the first time, he didn't message me on Facebook. So I gathered it was probably over.

Not that I was heartbroken. To be honest, the lacklustre, unadventurous sex was getting me down a bit. That is kind of serious, really! I tended to his needs, which I enjoyed, but I wasn't getting what I needed in return. Not even a happy ending, usually. It's nice to have a bf with a cute little arse, but what if you can't fuck it without fear of injuring him? He really was ridiculously tiny.

That night, I sought out the sleaziest, dirtiest massage boy I knew, and invited him back to my hotel for sex. It was great. I rolled around with him for an hour, then came, yay verily, in his mouth, and he seemed honestly proud that he'd done a good job. I paid him well, and he left with a smile.

Of course, I didn't want it to be completely over with other guy. I did message him before I left, told him I liked him, and that I'd like to stay touch. He just said "up to you", which seemed a bit frosty, so I left it at that.

Small epilogue.....

I'd been back in Australia about three months, and I was lying in bed, suffering a bout of insomnia. Suddenly, he video calls me on Facebook. I answer, and I can see his cute little bod, lying naked on the bed. It being 2am, I demanded to know what he wanted, but he just pokes his tongue at me, naughty smile on his face. He switches to the rear camera, showing his cock, and starts to put on a show. I did the same. The show ended with a familiar sounding high pitched moan, and something getting splattered over the camera lense.

Then he immediately hangs up.

"Goodnight," he says in text. "Chúc ngủ ngon," I reply.

Nice to know he still thinks of me.

13. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Bert (September 2nd, 2018), bobsaigon2 (May 18th, 2018), christianpfc (May 22nd, 2018), Dax (July 20th, 2022), nordicguy (May 24th, 2018), Robby (May 20th, 2018)

Liked

@extronaut: First of all, again thanks for sharing all this. It's really interesting to hear about. I've had my share of Asian cuties, but never experienced a boy that enigmatic. Clearly he's also confused about what he thinks of you, but it's not you causing this confusion (you seem to be very clear in your communication and way to act) - it's his own messy thoughts I suppose. He sounds like he's into you, but really cannot find out how to handle these flirts with Caucasian guys on holiday. My general experience with holiday flirts and dates is that it works best if both guys accept the terms of this kind of meetings: He might just have exciting sex a few times with the western guy and never meet him again, and even if he stays in touch with you (linking up on serious social media) there's only a smaller chance that you will meet again. He might just get paid with some well-intentioned (well-deserved supplement income) and never meet the guy again, or he will feel that there is a certain chemistry and it might feel more right for the Caucasian guy to be generous in other ways than pure cash: Dinner, gadgets, clothes shopping etc. Anyway, this boy seemed very confused about what these kind of encounters is all about and how to handle such lust-driven aquaintances, which can develop into more, but usually does not.

About sex part - I understand you fully: I've had bad sex with boys who didn't deliver anything. Like you, I care very much about how the boy's own enjoyment in bed and his satisfaction. I cannot imagine anything more unethical than sex with a guy who clearly does not enjoy it and just needs money or for other wrong reasons. It has to be a mutual sex experience in some or the other way, even when there are good and well-meaning money involved. It sounds like you're more top like me (pure top!), and pounding the boy's ass is key for me, and since I also find the smaller guys kinda cute, I can definately relate to your experience: He's sexy and cute and tiny (and is able to prove beyond all doubt that he's of legal age of course!) but you're not sure if he can take it in his ass, because he's so tiny. And sometimes I feel it's better not to try than to struggle for long with his super small ass and fail and give up because he simply cannot take it. It's much worse than just geting a nice BJ, maybe rim him a little and finish close together with some nice cuddling and maybe kissing too. Sorry if I'm being too graphic here moderators, but I just try to say that I 100% get your point that bad sex can really leave you with a bad feeling afterwards. Not being able to finish properly (together!) also gets me in a bad mood for the rest of the day or night.

15. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (May 19th, 2018), Dax (July 20th, 2022), Robby (May 20th, 2018)

Liked

Thanks for offering your insights, nordicguy.

You might be interested to know that I've resumed chatting with him a bit on Facebook, thanks in part to your input.

More on his 'enigma', as you put it.

He's always liked to tell me how tough his circumstances are. And I believe him! I know he works from 6am to about 5pm, while paying off loans. I've seen his family, from a distance, and they indeed look very poor, living on the edge, just as he constantly reminds me.

He goes on about this regularly, and has done as long as I've known him. And every time he does, I say something like:

"So do you want some money?"

And his response is always: "NO!" And then things like "I pay myself!"

This routine gets me every time, because it always feels exactly like he's trying hit me up for some động. Or maybe he just wants some sympathy? Or maybe he does want money, but needs me to offer it to him in a different way? Or maybe he thinks I'm going to marry him and bring him back to Australia? Who knows.

17. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (July 20th, 2022), nordicguy (May 25th, 2018)