Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Pattaya worth the visit?

Liked: 1

Is Pattaya worth the visit?

Hello,
    First time post so hoping for some replies. Pre-COVID i'd visited Pattaya many times. I'm a frequent visitor of Boyztown and Sunee Plaza. FYI i like the pretty boy gogobars.
    With Thailand easing travel rules next month I'm thinking of going again. But would it be worth it? Has anyone been to the gay venues there recently? I know I can't expect the place to be full of the kinda pretty boys I like nowadays but is there hope for the place? Or do I need to find a new holiday destination to satisfy my desires?!
    Please help.
    hammeredmsi@protonmail.com

2. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (April 26th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Is Pattaya worth the visit?

If you haven’t been for a few years you will notice some big changes.

The majority of Gogo bars are closed although I did read one or two had reopened.

Boyztown had only 5 bars open when I was there last month. I believe one or two more may have reopened. No restaurants.

Sunee is very quiet. Probably worth one visit.

Jomtien is where it is all happening nowadays, even though they are not allowed gogo bars.
    When I walked through the complex last month I counted no less than 25 bars and there are also numerous restaurants, hotels and Bed/Breakfast places plus lots of massage joints.

To all intents and purposes gay life has moved there from BT and Sunee.

Yes , Pattaya is worth a visit but be prepared for the changes.

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (April 26th, 2022), GerBear1958 (April 26th, 2022), poshglasgow (April 28th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I wonder how long it will take before a proper gogo opens ...one with naked guys, big tool shows, and trapez coitus

6. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (April 26th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by hammeredmsi View Post
    Hello,
    I know I can't expect the place to be full of the kinda pretty boys I like nowadays but is there hope for the place? Or do I need to find a new holiday destination to satisfy my desires?!
    Please help.
    Last night at Adonis Bar in Jomtien Complex there were at least 10 shirtless lads gathered together. I assume they were looking for customers.

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

aussie (April 27th, 2022), dab69 (April 26th, 2022), GerBear1958 (April 26th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

On the ´other forum´ (do I need to elaborate?) are 2 or 3 fairly recent reports from visitors to JT-beach+ some other places too. The gossip mill has it that sometimes-with well paying customers-a place may do some private ´show in real life´ behind closed curtains-or upstairs, or in the cellar-or god knows where to hide from BiBs.
    For latin: I also read there that there will be NO new licenses for gogo and that if a place turns to non-go, it will loose its previous licence. Too bad for you! Have not seen a saucy report since even long before this ´epidemic wave´ but I never give up hope that one day-not too ;long advance, you will keep us very much entertained about your new explorations in+with black holes & other assorted tools.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Please clafrify....no go go in Jomtien? that was already the case- there never has been.

But no go go anywhere, ever? Pattaya and Bangkok? that's news to me. And if so, does that mean the end of Soi 6, Nana and Soi Cowboy?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Only the other day Catwumpasat told us that A Bomb was due to reopen the next day and that BBB was doing indoor shows.

Was that true? Did it happen?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

[QUOTE=pong;290132]

I also read there that there will be NO new licenses for gogo and that if a place turns to non-go, it will loose its previous licence. /QUOTE]

Pong, could you please tell us where you read this?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Only the other day Catwumpasat told us that A Bomb was due to reopen the next day and that BBB was doing indoor shows.

Was that true? Did it happen?
    BBB does have indoor shows but not go-go.

14. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (April 28th, 2022)

Liked

Jomtien far busier than it was 3 years ago. X Boys in Boyztown to reopen May 1st. Some hotels still cheap.