Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Is Pattaya worth the visit?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Is Pattaya worth the visit?

Ness is a pretty boy indeed. Does anyone know if Ness is available to have fun with customers?

2. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (May 19th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by siscu58 View Post

Ness is a pretty boy indeed. Does anyone know if Ness is available to have fun with customers?
    Without even knowing Ness, I would wager that the answer to your question is "Highly Probable".

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Without even knowing Ness, I would wager that the answer to your question is "Highly Probable".
    Ha ha, that Facebook photo says it all, doesn't it. Actually he's a regular on Hornet. I think his preference is for Thais or farangs of a more bear-like appearance. I'm excluded on both counts and have never had any response from him (though he has smiled when I've tipped him at the Venue - he's a good dancer).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post

......I think his preference is for Thais or farangs of a more bear-like appearance.
    He won't have any problem finding a suitable partner in Pattaya, that's for sure...LOL.

Liked

Ness, in 2017, was much favoured and sponsored by a very pleasant Aussie guy who had an apartment in Jomtien and sadly died from cancer a couple of years ago. He was a sugar daddy for Ness, who at that time, I believe was attending college paid for in part by said sponsor. According to the Aussie, Ness was living with a more dominant guy of bear-like proportions in Jomtien. Way back then he was, I am sure, not going with Farang other than the Aussie fellow. He is, nevertheless, a very sweet guy. I tried to entice him on two occasions but he was concerned about betraying existing in-place allegiances! I'm going to have another go when I visit Venue in December.