Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Boyztown go-go bars and beer bars updates

Liked

Re: Boyztown go-go bars and beer bars updates

I went to the 11.00pm show at X-Boys last night (4 June) which lasted a generous 1 hour 20 minutes. It was much the same as the last time I visited but with bits added. The first item was new as three naked couples were fucking as a large blanket was removed. The previous opener a "Big Cock Show" was moved to half way through.

There were two lip-sync songs which someone presumably enjoys but which did nothing for me.

"The Beat Boys" did their usual back flips and somersaults etc and a member of the audience was manhandled fairly mildly. It was the first time I've seen this routine though when they didn't choose a woman volunteer from the audience. As far as I could see there were only four women in the audience which is far less than I've seen before.

A very odd new item involved three volunteers using their mouths to remove candies from the, eventually, naked body of a guy laying on a table. The final candy being removed from his cock. As my companion "volunteered" me I was one of those on stage using my mouth. If anybody else was there I was the MUCH older of the three.

There were the usual shower show and dripping candle routines as well. There was also a sequence where three guys compete to hang heavy weights from their erections which was the same as I've seen before.

The final fucking show was as before with the pair, still fucking, moving through the audience accepting tips.

My drink was 300 Bhat as was a drink for a boy.

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 5th, 2023), Aux1010 (June 6th, 2023), christianpfc (June 5th, 2023), Dodger (June 9th, 2023), francois (June 5th, 2023), Moses (June 7th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

many thanks for the detailed report...love it...gladdens my heart that the commercial gay scene is springing back to life ....call me perverted kinky...dunno why but i love these shows...

Liked

Recent visit in Pattaya:
    BoysBoysBoys from passing on road spot fully dressed boys on stage,
    A-Bomb boys in jeans,
    Dream Boys boys in jeans,
    X-Boys boys in white shorts (still doesn't cut it, I won't pay for a drink to watch boys in shorts),
    Toy Boys boys in briefs (but for their tip expectation of 1500, I don't go there any more).
    That means I didn't enter and buy a drink in any of the Boystown bars.

But there is still Sunne where I can see boys in underwear at reasonable drink prices and tip expectations, and an off now and then; most of my business with boys in my room is online anyway.

5. User who gave Like to post:

goji (June 12th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Recent visit in Pattaya:
    BoysBoysBoys from passing on road spot fully dressed boys on stage,
    A-Bomb boys in jeans,
    Dream Boys boys in jeans,

I too will not frequent a “Gogo” bar where the boys are wearing more cloths than I am.

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 12th, 2023), christianpfc (June 12th, 2023), goji (June 12th, 2023)

Liked

Makes me nostalgic for evenings in Eros when the boys wore nothing at all and neither did the customers occasionally.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 12th, 2023), Dodger (June 17th, 2023), goji (June 12th, 2023)

Liked

Cute twink from Loas in Toy Boys tonight wearing a thong. Showing off his very nice thighs and arse. The interest in him was obvious and he was offed early on. I'm sure if more boys were dressed like him the bars would get more customers

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (June 15th, 2023), maump (June 13th, 2023)

Liked

Couldn’t agree with you more Chuai-Duai. Boys fully dressed and in in jeans is a complete let down for us gays who visit to view and have sex with Asian guys with attractive bodies. Before Covid the standard dress for gogo boys was briefs and even then I thought more variety should be tried like thongs and jocks. I like my boyfriends to wear them in the room prior to sex and bring some on my trips for them to select from.
    I don’t think str gogos would attract customers if the girls had to dance wearing clothes so what’s behind cloths and jeans in gay gogos ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yes eros was great...spent many an evening there ...