Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyztown go-go bars and beer bars updates

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: A-Bomb Boy Bar on Pattayaland soi 2 Reopens..

...ovely to see that the oldest profession in the universe perseveres ....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: A-Bomb Boy Bar on Pattayaland soi 2 Reopens..

We made it over to Boyzboyzboyz last night for the 10:30 pm cabaret/sexy boy show.
    The show started promptly at 10:30.
    The No Smoking policy has been abandoned and a chain smoker near us was rarely without a lit cigarette.
    Many ‘old boys’ have returned pushing the average age up to over 30 y.o.
    Drinks 250 b. and you are encouraged to bring your drink inside from outdoor terrace.
    An elderly obese farang was on the stage with the Gogo boys and stayed for far too long. Another farang joined him after dry humping
    the ladymen wait staff off stage. Management encouraged their antics as well as the chain smoker, providing ashtrays.
    Back to the show, both ladymen lip synciner acts were atrocious, with only saving grace, attractive dancers.
    Sexy bits were okay, but far less than pre-Covid. No shower scenes but plenty of erections in condoms.
    My guess is that the show will improve once the bars are officially open..

Note to moderators: changing the topic to ‘Boyztown Boy Gogo and Beer bars updates’ a good idea..

3. 4 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 1st, 2022), Oliver2 (May 21st, 2022), steveky (June 8th, 2022), vnman (May 22nd, 2022)

Liked

Re: Boyztown go-go bars and beer bars updates

I don't smoke, so I would not be going if I was in Pattaya and at 250 bht for a drink that's also a no no to my mind, You would have thought they would have learn by now , that untill the market returns to normal , most of the expat don't have the funds to pay that amount.

5. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 1st, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

On the other hand, the entertainment offered- namely the dancing elderly falang and the humping of the khatoey- is worth anyone's 250 baht.....isn't it?

I recall, across the soi at Throb, paying handsomely for the sight of two monkeys dry-humping a straight falang while his wife laughed so much she nearly wet her knickers. .
    What a tale she had to tell at the next meeting of her local Darby & Joan club.

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 21st, 2022), GerBear1958 (November 1st, 2022), steveky (June 8th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Toy Boys has reopened and had about ten Gogo boys.. The boys seemed to be veterans and several were familiar with very light
    skin and few tattoos. I was surprised to see several of the boys had put on a couple of kilos, which is not a problem for me. Most in jeans, a couple were in long shorts and all shirtless.
    Boys seemed more aggressive than I remembered. It’s only day two..
    Cupidol Gogo shuttered and no signs of reopening.
    Xboys, Dream Boys and A-Bomb boys all open with shirtless boys in jeans.
    Boy Beer bars all open.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 1st, 2022), Jellybean (June 3rd, 2022), vnman (June 3rd, 2022)

Liked

So have we a list of the gay bars and gogos open or soon to be open in the Boystown area ? What about Sunee what’s open there - I know about Winner. ?
    I’m asking as I’m due in Thailand in a couple of weeks and am making plans It seems the Ambiance is open but without its restaurent.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat View Post
    Toy Boys has reopened.....Most in jeans, a couple were in long shorts and all shirtless.

Xboys, Dream Boys and A-Bomb boys all open with shirtless boys in jeans.
    So no shorts then despite the new rules? Some of our members will be rather disappointed!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Daveuk View Post
    So have we a list of the gay bars and gogos open or soon to be open in the Boystown area ? What about Sunee what’s open there - I know about Winner. ?
    I’m asking as I’m due in Thailand in a couple of weeks and am making plans It seems the Ambiance is open but without its restaurent.
    Nice Boys had six or seven manly types available last night. I had a quick look as i was on my way to Winner Boys where all the boys were seated with customers and only one made an appearance on the stage to dance. Two beer bars were open but i did not see any customers.

13. User who gave Like to post:

vnman (June 3rd, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    So no shorts then despite the new rules? Some of our members will be rather disappointed!
    What 'new rules'?
    As far as I understand for the 20+ years I have lived here, men (or women) parading in their underwear or less has been illegal.
    Only allowed according to the thickness of the brown envelopes.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Patanawet View Post
    What 'new rules'?
    As far as I understand for the 20+ years I have lived here, men (or women) parading in their underwear or less has been illegal.
    Only allowed according to the thickness of the brown envelopes.
    First time I have heard that!
    From what I have read on here and other boards jeans were a temporary covid measure and was to be relaxed on 1 June
    Were we all wrong?