Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: money boy terminology

Forum's veteran
    Liked

money boy terminology

Im in italy for two weeks & have been surprised at the number of grindr hits from "iniversity students needing cash to pay for studies"....in NZ they hint that they are " open for rewards"...at least in Thailand they are more honest...a few pretend they need taxi money but most are straight up open about being money boys selling butt/cock for cash
    ...oh and the rates here vary wildly from 30 to 200 euro

Liked

Re: money boy terminology

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    the rates here vary wildly from 30 to 200 euro
    That's quite a difference. What do you get for 200 that you don't get for 30?
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Of course thats not the same works for that money. Can vary for a rush in+out handjob to a great unhurried real horny friend experience.
    Or what so many shops/agencies do: set a low price to attract and then add all kinds of surcharges or simply tell that it wont work for that......

Forum's veteran
    Liked

been here 4 days ...have had 9 encounters...all very safe & civilised...no threats or coercion...what was agreed was paid as follows;

highlights

syrian 22yrs old...very exotic middle eastern looks...short with a slim body..fucked him real hard raw, nothing was too much trouble or degrading , did arse to mouth, decent dick but didnt get hard, followed instructions, sucked my hole, fucked him in multiple positiomns, took it like a champ, played games with him in that I booked him for 2 hours but after fucking him twice still had 35 min so got him to stand on a chair and twerk...gogo dance....told him to get on all fours and kiss my feet and thank me for fucking him before I paid...he did...Eur 30

pitch black muscled west african guy...huge dick..stayed hard...but was very much in command..aggessive bottom was on his own terms...beautiful bubble butt...smooth satin skin...refused to suck dick...but lasted the full 90 min...i tried to fuck him into submission but didnt work...he loved cock...EUR75 (he wanted 100)

2 local guys, both local romans..both under 25...2 seperate dates...very obedient, did as they were told...performed well...lasted the full two hours...loved their jobs...loved cock...100eur eaxh

last but definitely good...russian...belami type look...19 (almost 20) booked him for two hours but stayed all afternoon.....very experineced..did stuff Im loathe to mention here...

all others were ok...bnut nothing special..

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 11th, 2023), Dodger (June 11th, 2023), maump (June 12th, 2023)

Liked

Wow. Wonder if there are many tops around. Which part of italy may i ask ?

Liked

been here 4 days ...have had 9 encounters...all very safe & civilised...no threats or coercion...what was agreed was paid as follows;

highlights

last but definitely good...russian...belami type look...19 (almost 20) booked him for two hours but stayed all afternoon.....very experineced..did stuff Im loathe to mention here...

all others were ok...bnut nothing special..
    Oh, please send me the details in PM... I am already hard from the description above...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

in Rome, going to Naples in 2 days...all online (grindr)...they have an excellent sex club here called censure...all types and colours...from twinky asians to hunky whites...

Liked

in Rome, going to Naples in 2 days...all online (grindr)...they have an excellent sex club here called censure...all types and colours...from twinky asians to hunky whites...
    I know you're young enough to get get free sex, but please a few more details, room cost, food, transportation and ... men...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

one bedroom apartmrnt (kitcen/washing machine/double bed) airB&B close to cipro metro (close to the Vatican)...EUR105/day
    pasta dishes EUR 12, can grab pizza by the slice for under half that
    metro EUR7 all day pass or EUE1,50 for 100minutes...i enjoy walking s will easily walk 10km or more during the day...can see so much more when on foot..not brave enough to use scooters due to Roman traffic
    men...paid sex...already discussed
    club censure...EUR 17 entry...sex free...lots of it..private cabins and dark room as well..all downstairs..upstairs is a bar..cheeky exhibitionists fuck up there too

11. User who gave Like to post:

maump (June 17th, 2023)