Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Twilight Man Bar ?

Liked

New Twilight Man Bar ?

I arrived in BKK Wednesday. On my walk to explore I see signs for 'New Twilight Man Bar' opposite Nature Boy. Google reveals a facebook page for it which hasn't been updated in 2 years and mention of Moonlight as though it's linked. Does anyone know anything about it?

I have only been to Freshboys of the go go bars. Twenty men on stage, a show at about 22.30 (not sure of exact time). Not many customers so the men are keen. Drinks 360bt, I think. The last 2 nights I have offed men from there and taken them to Silom Soi 2/DJ Station. Entrance 150 bt for one drink week nights like Wed/Thurs. More at weekends I think. Busy enough to have atmosphere without being sardined. No papers/tests needed to get in.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (March 26th, 2022), christianpfc (March 27th, 2022), dab69 (April 6th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: New Twilight Man Bar ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mancs View Post
    I arrived in BKK Wednesday. On my walk to explore I see signs for 'New Twilight Man Bar' opposite Nature Boy. Google reveals a facebook page for it which hasn't been updated in 2 years and mention of Moonlight as though it's linked. Does anyone know anything about it?

I have only been to Freshboys of the go go bars. Twenty men on stage, a show at about 22.30 (not sure of exact time). Not many customers so the men are keen. Drinks 360bt, I think. The last 2 nights I have offed men from there and taken them to Silom Soi 2/DJ Station. Entrance 150 bt for one drink week nights like Wed/Thurs. More at weekends I think. Busy enough to have atmosphere without being sardined. No papers/tests needed to get in.
    Hotmale is open in Patpong but it’s as near to DMK as it is to BKK

Liked

A man on Grindr told me New Twilight Bar would open April 8th. I will investigate if anything is happening with the above place when I'm back in Bangkok. Ah. It has an updated Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/New-Twiligh...08571958451941

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 7th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

A man on Grindr told me New Twilight Bar would open April 8th. I will investigate if anything is happening with the above place when I'm back in Bangkok. Ah. It has an updated Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/New-Twiligh...08571958451941
    Wren't Pride and Circus enough for a gentleman of yoir Refined tastes?

Liked

I've been in Freshboys so often to take off men from there that I haven't found time to visit Pride and Circus. But if there is a new 'man' bar near Surawong I want to check it out, refined or otherwise. Opposite Nature Boy is not the most prestigious address. I'm currently in Jomtien.

8. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (April 6th, 2022)

Liked

I checked yesterday and they are still doing interior decorations and will open in 3 or 4 days. Drink price will be 350 THB and they will have boys from Thailand, Lao, Cambodia and Vietnam.

Super A and Golden Cock seem to be permanently closed. Nature Boys still open. Now there is a tall corrugated iron wall on the right of Nature Boys, I assume it will be a construction site.

10. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (April 14th, 2022), llz (April 10th, 2022), Marsilius (April 9th, 2022), mr giggles (April 9th, 2022), splinter1949 (April 11th, 2022)

Liked

I called in there on Monday night as the lights were on and a rainbow flag outside. They said they will open after Songkran. It has a large stage and many seats.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

daydreamer (April 14th, 2022), Dodger (April 14th, 2022)

Liked

It's facebook page now says it will open May 1st.

Liked

Did New Twilight Man Club open May 1st, anyone? Men at Freshboys tell me it now has more customers but they need more offs. I will have to plan another trip.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Men at Freshboys tell me it now has more customers but they need more offs.
    Maybe they need more (or better looking) boys!