Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
It's highly unusual for an aircraft to dive vertically as shown in the CCTV. Normally only a pilot could cause such a steep nose dive, as the control surfaces would make it virtually impossible - unless one or more of those surfaces (most likely at the rear of the aircraft) jammed for whatever reason.

It suggests pilot suicide.

Let's wait for the results of the investigation. Should be fascinating.
Given that the expertise of most of us is in that timeless activity described by Lord Baden Powell as “Scouting for Boys it’s fascinating the new fields of expertise that have emerged among our members since this pandemic started. We have many epidemiologists here, for example, (who knew?). Now there are members who would fit right in to the staff of West Point or Sandhurst, discussing the finer points of military strategy

He just never knows what awaits the sodomite diligently reading his SGT daily over his toast and marmalade.

And now we have one of the Moderators giving us the benefit of his expertise in air crash investigation. I must express my concern at the lack of recent contributions by Mr Jellybaby on his televisual activities. What for example of “The Gilded Age” (Downton Abbey comes to Noo Yark?) which I find thoroughly perplexing. What about our Cheap Charlie moderator in his ceaseless quest for minimally haired Asian boys

Tomorrow is another day’s reading I guess and that neatly brings us to Naziism and the Ukraine via the song “Tomorrow belongs to me”