Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Russians are Leaving

Liked

Re: The Russians are Leaving

I suspect this will only be a short-term problem for the Russians. As the Russia-China-India alliance solidifies over time, and as Thailand continues to be slowly pulled into the China orbit and away from the US, Russians will return. The ones who bought property in Pattaya are probably really happy they did. They'll just AirBnB them until they can get back. For those who don't know, Pratumnak Hill is their preferred area. There are also many "Russian" girls (who are actually from Belarus and Moldova) who (before the Great Global Plague anyway) worked on the dinner boats anchored in Pattaya bay. Many of them lived in the apartments and hotels around Soi Day Night, and the condos behind Friendship.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

At least the topic is not called “The Russians Are Coming “ !
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Russian rednecks and Russian gays are incorrect to compare. Russian gays are an oppressed social group in their own country and a vacation in Thailand was a breath of fresh air for them.
    Oppressed? In Russia?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dboy View Post
    As the Russia-China-India alliance solidifies over time, and as Thailand continues to be slowly pulled into the China orbit and away from the US, Russians will return.
    Russia-China-India alliance? What’s next? Turkey-Iran-Israel alliance?

5. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (March 25th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dboy View Post
    There are also many "Russian" girls (who are actually from Belarus and Moldova) who (before the Great Global Plague anyway) worked on the dinner boats anchored in Pattaya bay.
    Where do “Russian” boys work in Pattaya? Will they too be switching to rubles?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by alvnv View Post
    Where do “Russian” boys work in Pattaya? Will they too be switching to rubles?
    Ruble - is Russian currency, but "Russian" girls are from Moldova, Ukraine and Belarus, so it should be lei, hryvnas and Belarusian rubles.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Ruble - is Russian currency, but "Russian" girls are from Moldova, Ukraine and Belarus, so it should be lei, hryvnas and Belarusian rubles.
    Sorry, I forgot that there are no Russian prostitutes (or, dictators for that matter). All Russian girls are virgins before they get married and all Russian boys are straight macho men. That’s why there are no Russian guides on Siam Roads, right? It has nothing to do with the state of gay rights in Russia.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Manforallseasons (March 25th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by alvnv View Post
    Sorry, I forgot that there are no Russian prostitutes (or, dictators for that matter). All Russian girls are virgins before they get married and all Russian boys are straight macho men. That’s why there are no Russian guides on Siam Roads, right? It has nothing to do with the state of gay rights in Russia.
    Why no? They are exists, but prices in Thailand are quite low for Russian boys. It the same like French or British prostitutes - they have no reason to work in Thailand - they earn more in home city.

And if you will mess with Siamroads - I will kick you from forum. It is one only warning, don't expect second one. This forum is alive because SiamRoads pays for it.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (March 25th, 2022), GWMinUS (March 26th, 2022), StevieWonders (March 25th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    And if you will mess with Siamroads - I will kick you from forum. It is one only warning, don't expect second one. This forum is alive because SiamRoads pays for it.
    My my --- censorship.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Patanawet View Post
    My my --- censorship.
    Why not? It is private forum for public use. We have 3.2.3, 3.2.11 and 4.8 in our rules.

There is proverb in my country, in direct translation: "The person who pays to orchestra, has rights to order music".

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 27th, 2022), dab69 (March 25th, 2022), StevieWonders (March 25th, 2022)