Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's it like in SR now?

Liked

Re: What's it like in SR now?

As I have earlier said, we can afford to pay a better rate, and I think that $20 is close to exploitation!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Keith you need to stop with the white saviour complex....if $20 is what they accept then who are you to comment....probably represents what a labourer on a hot dangerous dusty constructiion site woulkd earn in a week in SR....assuming that wages in the outer regions are lower than BKK...stop imposing your white guilt on the locals

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 24th, 2024)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Keith you need to stop with the white saviour complex....if $20 is what they accept then who are you to comment....probably represents what a labourer on a hot dangerous dusty constructiion site woulkd earn in a week in SR....assuming that wages in the outer regions are lower than BKK...stop imposing your white guilt on the locals
    If, I may say so, nonsense. We are no longer living in colonial times.

Liked

I consider 20 USD a very fair deal, but everything more greedy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    If, I may say so, nonsense. We are no longer living in colonial times.
    I can understand your sentiment. if you want, tip them more. I'm in Medellin, the men will fuck for as low 50 peso although most want 80 or more. 4peso to the USD. (actually 4000p/$)

I had a wonderful young man this morning (checked his ID, he was 30), he asked for 50 to flip fuck BB. I gave him 100 afterwards, a shower, and food. he was beautiful and homeless.

Liked

I think there is a difference between agreeing to a figure the boy proposes, and driving him down to a figure you consider acceptable. I see no problem with the former, and indeed, you then gave him more.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    I think there is a difference between agreeing to a figure the boy proposes, and driving him down to a figure you consider acceptable. I see no problem with the former, and indeed, you then gave him more.
    ye, well, now I appear to have adopted him.... he slept with me, 4 fucks in now....
    https://www.gayguides.com/forums/top...comment=372827

Liked

Well great cock. Enjoy!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

keith I'm a contractor & get challenged everytime I get a new project on costs...so why should a short time rental be any different...if avis is not competitive I'll get a car from the competitor...maybe u r after love or some sort of connection...I'm only into the body ...its all physical..
    Maump...great u enjoy repeats...I prefer fresh/different butt, will do a repeat but not in the same week...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I was in Siem Reap for 5 days and returned to Pattaya yesterday.

Few observations.

Visited Barcode to watch the show on day 1. Was not quite as good as before. Went again another night and literally only just got through the door! It was packed. Couldn’t see anything of the show from where I was, so I left!

I visited Renezvous twice. First time it was empty and I was short changed. That was instantly rectified. Second time it was very busy but no boys apart from two behind the bar.

The new airport which opened a couple of months ago is a pain in the backside. The old one was a 10 minute ride in a Tuk Tuk. This one is 38 kilometres east of the city and almost an hour in a car. We were lucky enough to have been picked up and dropped off. God knows how long it would have taken by public transport.

Still generally a good place to visit and everything is very good value. The hotel we stayed at was very nice and only $32 a night.

Happy hour draft beers were only 50 cents …18 baht a drink!! Cheaper than water!
    Some bars were also doing happy hour prices from 10 pm until closing…presumably to make people stay after eating.

Some pics from the Barcode show
    Attached Images Attached Images