Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's it like in SR now?

Liked

What's it like in SR now?

Heyy all. I have booked my trip to SR from 5/22 – 5/25 and this is gonna be my third time visiting this wonderland I had great fun during my last 2 trips there but is it gonna be difficult to hook up with someone under the current circumstance? I’m assuming the tourism has not recovered from the Covid pandemic yet and it’s probably still pretty dead there. I don’t mind paying $$$ but I’m more concerned if you can find the boys on those hook-up apps?

Many thanks

Liked

Re: What's it like in SR now?

I had good success on the apps last year.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by allanchen1990 View Post
    Heyy all. I have booked my trip to SR from 5/22 – 5/25 and this is gonna be my third time visiting this wonderland I had great fun during my last 2 trips there but is it gonna be difficult to hook up with someone under the current circumstance? I’m assuming the tourism has not recovered from the Covid pandemic yet and it’s probably still pretty dead there. I don’t mind paying $$$ but I’m more concerned if you can find the boys on those hook-up apps?

Many thanks
    I was there in 2019. there were plenty of guys online using grindr scruff etc. I met lots of guys at the Men's Resort in Siem Reap. It's a hotel with a sauna that allows locals in for $5. I had lots of fun. I paid one guy $10 to come over twice for a total of $20. you will have lots of fun. older men and white men seem to rule there.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by CambodiaVisitor View Post
    I was there in 2019. there were plenty of guys online using grindr scruff etc. I met lots of guys at the Men's Resort in Siem Reap. It's a hotel with a sauna that allows locals in for $5. I had lots of fun. I paid one guy $10 to come over twice for a total of $20. you will have lots of fun. older men and white men seem to rule there.
    yeah also found the sauna at mens resort very interesting got 2 hookups in there no problem ,

Liked

Anyone has been in SR lately? Any new gay places? Still only Barcode?

Liked

I was there a month ago, nothing new except a possible gay massage place Sanmai Massage.

https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/20...s-oct2022.html
    Siem Reap
    Gay bars Barcode (show Fri Sat Sun from 9:30 every 10 min – info from friend), Look@Me and gay hotels Men's resort (with sauna open for everyone) and Rambutan. New gay bar Luuma Bar-Tapas-Siem Reap.

And a gay bar Rendezvous Bar. And a gay barber Charlie Barber.
    Mixed gender massages can have gay boys, several messaged me on gay online dating.

7. User who gave Like to post:

siscu58 (December 2nd, 2023)

Liked

Just arrived in Siem Reap. First experience is new airport. Colossal white elephant. 12 airbridges, none used. 2 planes, both too small, so you walk up steps to get immigration with hand luggage. 12 planes scheduled for that day. Maybe things will pick up. Long walk to immigration, but no line. You come out of customs, effectively to the outside. That's it out side hotel guys, and a local SIM stall. Nice new road for around 10k, then back on RN6, crowded, slow bumpy etc, not fun.

Once at hotel, Viroth's, had to fight off twinks from Grindr. 6 candidates, I am a top who likes twinks, and the chosen one was great! Just like his pics and lived up to his billing. Going rate, I think, is $40, despite ChristanPFC, saying 20, I find that just too low. Hotel very accommodating! Town seems moderately busy though locals say it's quiet. Drinks in Pub Street ridiculously cheap, plus attractive waiters! Hopefully more later

9. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (January 8th, 2024)

Liked

Short post about tonight. Still pursued by twinks on Grindr, now 6 of them! Had day off. Pub Street not that busy, plenty of space. Went to Barcode for first time. Busy, indeed packed, a few screaming queens, but not too bad, cheap drinks, compared to Bangkok. Beer $3.50. Show a bit full. Mostly drag queens lip synching. 3 guys, who kept changing clothes, each doing 3 acts. One young guy stripped to waist, sexy build, long curly dark hair, wearing a sort of Roman leather skirt, danced around the stage, two acts, but that was it! Sexy staff, not sure if they are offable, maybe later on!

11. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (January 9th, 2024)

Liked

Barcode is good place to spend evening. Alternate place is Madam Wong, but there is no AC and no shows.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Going rate, I think, is $40, despite ChristanPFC, saying 20, I find that just too low.
    I can get most boys I want for 20. The few who want more, good luck with someone else!