List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pattaya's Bar Economy Coming Back to Life.

Liked

Re: Pattaya's Bar Economy Coming Back to Life.

Agree with Dave UK.

I too have stumbled upon a plethora of breeders' films on You Tube, featuring their traditional shagging dens in 'Wanking' Street, Soi 6 and Soi Buakhao. I have yet to find informative, current shoots featuring the more discerning establishments in Pataya, that cater for mature gentlemen seeking male company and polite conversation, in anticipation of an evening of nocturnal gymnastics. Perhaps I'm not typing in the correct YT search engine request, but I'm afraid to, for fear of what I may unearth!!

I've written to the Pope to ask him to have a word with the big guy upstairs to help move along the repeal of all entry requirements for long-haul visitors to Thailand. He texted back: buy me a pint in @Home bar and I'll think about it.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Daveuk (March 17th, 2022), Patanawet (March 20th, 2022), Ruthrieston (March 17th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paperboy View Post
    i could never understand how this resturant, survived . this long. Owner boring and rude, maybe homophopic too, the food over priced and low standard. and boring. The service was always cold. so he ho, thats my thouthts
    paperboy back again knocking a restaurant he got refused service in and has carried a telegraph pole on his back ever since.
    this is personal bile as proven from his earliest comments . you only have to look at the photos of the well known regulars that frequent to realise you must have fucked up your relations and still after 10 years, still pouring out nasty comments.
    one person left out and doing his best to ruin a great dining place where he is still not welcome. all the regulars are there but not you.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    I've written to the Pope to ask him to have a word with the big guy upstairs to help move along the repeal of all entry requirements for long-haul visitors to Thailand.
    Meanwhile entry rquirements to Upstairs remain unchanged: death is still essential

5. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (March 23rd, 2022)

Liked

Any reports on Boyztown? Dead or alive? Worth the 10 baht ride?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    Any reports on Boyztown? Dead or alive? Worth the 10 baht ride?
    Yes, Boyztown is alive! Shows on the soi most nights and Boyz,boyz,boyz has some sort of boy shows inside but just what I don't know as they just started.
    Sunee Plaza quiet but Diamond Bar and Winner Bar are open (outside) for drinks as is One Bar and Green Bar.

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (April 7th, 2022), dab69 (April 5th, 2022), Dodger (April 6th, 2022)

Liked

been using yupins quite regular when i am over there , must say found the place and staff very good and mr yupin will often go round to the tables and ask if things are all ok ,food ok and fairly reasonable too

10. User who gave Like to post:

Moggy (April 7th, 2022)