Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Where to find guys like Ivan Kuliak?

No Platformed
    Liked

Where to find guys like Ivan Kuliak?

I'm not sure about Russian soldiers, but the Russian gymnast Ivan Kuliak : http://www.theguardian.com/sport/202...rainian-winner can pop over and do the splits for me any time he likes

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

...that Kuliak gym bunny...can park his shoes under my bed any time...gorgeous..

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...that Kuliak gym bunny...can park his shoes under my bed any time...gorgeous..
    Take a number

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    What an attraction if Moses could sign him up for "Moscow Roads"

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Nickel on LME is over $100000 per ton now. Do you know industry what can exists without nickel?

Only "NorNickel" company controls 14% of world nickel production, 41% of palladium production, 10% of platinum production. It is biggest but not only nickel company here.
    The only question that excites me at the moment is - how much would I have to pay to get a boy like that Russian gymnast who's been in the news? Are they readily available? Let's face it the whole point of SGT is "Boys - where?, how much?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    The only question that excites me at the moment is - how much would I have to pay to get a boy like that Russian gymnast who's been in the news? Are they readily available?
    Most moneyboys in Moscow are Ukrainian and Moldavian, some are from Belarus, small fraction is from Central Asia.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

No Platformed
    Liked

Most moneyboys in Moscow are Ukrainian and Moldavian, some are from Belarus, small fraction is from Central Asia.
    Spectacularly blond like the gymnast? How much? How do I locate the boys or their pimps?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Spectacularly blond like the gymnast? How much? How do I locate the boys or their pimps?
    Apps. Or local gay clubs. Clothe yourself presentably and they will find you.

Ukrainian/Moldavian/Belarusian short time $50-60, Central Asia $35-40, Russians from $100 and up (these who comes from small town are cheaper and compete with students who "works" from time to time, but local guys are mostly "elite" and will agree from $150, probably only them speaks English). Acceptable short time hotels (European 3*** level) are from $50 per 2 hours (Moscow).
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (March 8th, 2022), StevieWonders (March 8th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Up until 10 or 12 years ago we used to get tons of boy videos filmed in Crimea and on the Sea of Azof...loaded with gorgeous boys - but they seemed to stop making them. Do you know if the boys in those movies were Ukrainian....Russian...or others? I fell in love a dozen times and can still remember some of their screen names. My favorite was Dima.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Up until 10 or 12 years ago we used to get tons of boy videos filmed in Crimea and on the Sea of Azof...loaded with gorgeous boys - but they seemed to stop making them. Do you know if the boys in those movies were Ukrainian....Russian...or others? I fell in love a dozen times and can still remember some of their screen names. My favorite was Dima.
    I don't hunt for films, but 10-12 years ago (I think it is more accurate to say 15-17), Crimea was poor Ukrainian region with seasonal job May-September and depression off season. At past 8 years there are done many changes. Prostitution for sure still exists, but filming moved to more cheap and safe places - to Ukrainian West (there also were few pedo-scandals on Ukrainian TV and in some state-owned orphanages.

12. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (March 9th, 2022)