Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Reliable site for SHA hotel resv

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Reliable site for SHA hotel resv

Reliable site for SHA One night Hotel Resv/airport transfer/ONE coved test on arrival.. Thanks

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: Reliable site for SHA hotel resv

Agoda; if they're currently offering a SHA 1 night package then it will be compliant for the first day PCR test and they'll give you a rapid antigen when you're released into the wild

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Agoda; if they're currently offering a SHA 1 night package then it will be compliant for the first day PCR test and they'll give you a rapid antigen when you're released into the wild
    Where are you visiting?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I found Agoda reliable. And I received speedy refunds for two cancellations. However, I've heard it suggested that the Thai Pass prefers a direct reservation to a hotel....suggested by some and denied by others.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    I've heard it suggested that the Thai Pass prefers a direct reservation to a hotel....suggested by some and denied by others.
    They certainly do. One of the reasons being that the hotel have to submit your application to the Thai Pass people. If you make an error then it all has to go back through Agoda etc etc....

See * at the end of para 1 below from the Thai Pass application site...

“ Approval process
    1. Upon submission of your registration, staff of your booked hotel will authenticate the reservation. Once verified/approved, your registration application will be sent to the Department of Disease Control (DDC) officials for further consideration (vaccine certificate etc.)
    – The hotel will reject any incomplete or non-compliance documentation, and a notification email will be sent to resubmit the additional documents. For any inquiries at this stage, please contact your hotel directly.
    * It is highly recommended that travellers book their hotel accommodation directly with the hotel to expedite the authentication process by hotels. *
    2. After hotel authentication and approval, the Department of Disease Control (DDC) will verify your Certificate of Vaccination and the Thailand Pass QR Code will be sent to you via email within 3 - 7 ”

Liked

I used Agoda and the Agoda confirmation was accepted by Thai Pass, back in November.

I deliberately selected a hotel with good customer reviews for ASQ. They were very prompt and comprehensive with their answers to e-mails. (Centre Point Pratumnak)

1 Use this link: https://www.agoda.com/quarantineth
    If the link ever stops working google something like "agoda ASQ hotels Thailand" and look for a suitable ASQ hotel link.

2 Make sure your room offer explicitly states that it includes the RT-PCR test, transport from the hotel and the 3 meals per day.

3 Consider cancellation terms. I think mine allowed cancellation up to the day before arrival, therefore had my original flight not departed, I could still have cancelled it.

This was all far easier than in 2020.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Blueskytoday (March 3rd, 2022), daydreamer (March 4th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    I used Agoda and the Agoda confirmation was accepted by Thai Pass, back in November.

I also booked through Agoda, and it was accepted by Thailand Pass.

I tried to book direct, but the hotel could not accept my credit card due to the processing company they used in Thailand. I used the same credit card to book the room through Agoda with no problem.

9. User who gave Like to post:

goji (March 4th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    Reliable site for SHA One night Hotel Resv/airport transfer/ONE coved test on arrival.. Thanks
    These websites list hotels for Bangkok, Pattaya, etc.

https://asq.in.th/