Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Did Happy Boys Die?

Liked

Re: Why Did Happy Boys Die?

"one where the boys wear those loose fitting boxer type shorts, and rotate around the tables every few mins a couple to each table?"

YES, that was Krazy Dragon!

Liked

No, not Krazy Dragon, but I do remember that one. It was right in the middle of Sunnee.

You walk down that alley beside Sunnee and upon hitting whatever that next main street was, just on the corner was Happy Boys / Place. Same type of thing as Krazy Dragon, esxcept far smaller, more intimate, and only 2 or 3 boys pe table as the tables were smaller.

Thinking about it, I never really liked either, Krazy Dragon or that Happy Boys / Place. Just didn't like the whole rotating, standing on the table above me thing.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    No, not Krazy Dragon, but I do remember that one. It was right in the middle of Sunnee.

You walk down that alley beside Sunnee and upon hitting whatever that next main street was, just on the corner was Happy Boys / Place. Same type of thing as Krazy Dragon, esxcept far smaller, more intimate, and only 2 or 3 boys pe table as the tables were smaller.

Thinking about it, I never really liked either, Krazy Dragon or that Happy Boys / Place. Just didn't like the whole rotating, standing on the table above me thing.
    Happy Boys was not in Sunee Plaza; it was several blocks away from the gay scene. The boys danced on small podiums and did rotate. Eros Bar was in Sunee and they also danced on low podiums placed around the room; generally one boy/podium.. I cannot speak of Krazy since rarely went there.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (March 5th, 2022)

Liked

You're all correct
    See this helpful historical map: nT_xxfh5ie1kyn1d6aa8ynjh9d5.jpg (note: east is at the top)

Happy Boys (D) was in Soi Yensabai aka sai 2 soi 18

Krazy (34) was in the north-west corner of Sunee at the Soi VC end,
    Eros (16) in the south-east corner at the Yensabai end
    All had tabletop performers.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (March 4th, 2022), francois (March 5th, 2022)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Krazy was wonderful many years ago before the table top dancing…..before that it was a great sleaze pit with boys in a ring with tables for customers to sit around the ring….use your imagination, yes those were the days! BTW the boys were naked and they were real boys if you wanted the other kind of “boys” Happy Boys would have been for you.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

8. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (March 5th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Talking of death and Thailand in the same breath, I see Australian cricketer Shane Warne has had his happy ending in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post

Krazy was wonderful many years ago before the table top dancing.
    Agree. The minute they revamped the place under new ownership and installed those small pedestals for dancing Krazy went downhill almost immediately.

That was the very first bar in Sunee that I visited years ago and I thought I was in heaven. 50 boys...every shape and size imaginable...many dancing completely nude as you mentioned, and [Deleted text].

I need a drink!

Some text was deleted under rule 3.2.3.(1).

Jellybean
    Last edited by Jellybean; March 5th, 2022 at 16:24.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (March 7th, 2022), goji (March 5th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    50 boys...every shape and size imaginable...many dancing completely nude as you mentioned
    These days, complete nudity seems to be reserved for some of the girly bars, whilst the gay gogo bars try to fob the customers off with lads in jeans.

I might have been unlucky with timing, but almost every time I looked inside a gogo bar on the last trip, instead of seeing lads lined up in nice white underwear, they were wearing jeans. Including Nice boys, Fresh Boys, Dream Boys & Hot Male.
    Not only that, but whereas the girly bars in Pattaya charge their customers as little as 90 baht for a drink & offer nudity, Nice Boys will take the customers for 200 baht to watch rough boys in Jeans.

I doubt this is down to an entertainment ban, as the one exception to seeing lads wearing jeans was when I looked inside Fresh Boys and saw the "show" in progress, with a lad wearing something like a sari. So they are doing "entertainment". Just not the type I'm interested in. Give me lads in white underwear, or preferably wearing nothing at all.

Someone once pointed out that the off fees in girlie bars are far higher. I have no clue about that, but obviously the gogo bars firstly need to get customers through the door for drinks. Looking at the gay scene, when we can get some very cute lads for zero off fee on Grindr, the gogo bars need to firstly provide some entertainment in return for the elevated drink prices.
    If there's no entertainment, why would anyone even stay there ?
    They no longer provide value in return for the elevated drink prices.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    These days, complete nudity seems to be reserved for some of the girly bars,.
    How reassuring to see the devotion some of our members show in their research activities

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post

Not only that, but whereas the girly bars in Pattaya charge their customers as little as 90 baht for a drink & offer nudity, Nice Boys will take the customers for 200 baht to watch rough boys in Jeans.
    ....And the boys don't even bother launching ping pong balls from their asses either.

What a rip off.

15. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (March 6th, 2022)