Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
50 boys...every shape and size imaginable...many dancing completely nude as you mentioned
These days, complete nudity seems to be reserved for some of the girly bars, whilst the gay gogo bars try to fob the customers off with lads in jeans.

I might have been unlucky with timing, but almost every time I looked inside a gogo bar on the last trip, instead of seeing lads lined up in nice white underwear, they were wearing jeans. Including Nice boys, Fresh Boys, Dream Boys & Hot Male.
Not only that, but whereas the girly bars in Pattaya charge their customers as little as 90 baht for a drink & offer nudity, Nice Boys will take the customers for 200 baht to watch rough boys in Jeans.

I doubt this is down to an entertainment ban, as the one exception to seeing lads wearing jeans was when I looked inside Fresh Boys and saw the "show" in progress, with a lad wearing something like a sari. So they are doing "entertainment". Just not the type I'm interested in. Give me lads in white underwear, or preferably wearing nothing at all.

Someone once pointed out that the off fees in girlie bars are far higher. I have no clue about that, but obviously the gogo bars firstly need to get customers through the door for drinks. Looking at the gay scene, when we can get some very cute lads for zero off fee on Grindr, the gogo bars need to firstly provide some entertainment in return for the elevated drink prices.
If there's no entertainment, why would anyone even stay there ?
They no longer provide value in return for the elevated drink prices.