List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who here has owned a gay bar in Asia?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    We’re safe for another year
    Not so sure. I'm learning from Putin that national sovereignty is pretty relative and is more about perspective than fact.

Liked

Re: Who here has owned a gay bar in Asia?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I check in with my two guys to find out what the problems of the day are
    Just curious about "your" two guys. Have they ever met each other? How would they get along, solving all the problems of the day?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thaiophilus View Post
    Just curious about "your" two guys. Have they ever met each other? How would they get along, solving all the problems of the day?

Yeah, yeah... they've been good friends for... I don't know how many years, but far longer than I've known either of them. The one guy introduced me to the other.

No Platformed
    Liked

Yeah, yeah... they've been good friends for... I don't know how many years, but far longer than I've known either of them. The one guy introduced me to the other.
    Those who may be offended by my occasional reference to the supposed colour of money boys might care to consider other for a new bar in Bangkok I’ve heard about - Cocoa Boy. I’m not yet certain of a more specific location

Liked

Still no idea what's going on in Laos. Apparently, phase 2 is happening in 5 days but there's absolutely no news about it due to the Omnikron variant.

Hmmmm.....

Liked

I have never owned a bar. But will the problem be the variable tea money, as it might be in Thailand?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mancs View Post
    I have never owned a bar. But will the problem be the variable tea money, as it might be in Thailand?

No idea, have to figure out how to get into the country first, then will figure the rest out. Again, won't be a gogo bar or anything like that. Think Hooters, but with gay Asian twinks instead of big boobed blonds, and more of a relaxed and calming atmosphere. That's what I'll be aiming for, and see what happens.

No Platformed
    Liked

No idea, have to figure out how to get into the country first, then will figure the rest out. Again, won't be a gogo bar or anything like that. Think Hooters, but with gay Asian twinks instead of big boobed blonds, and more of a relaxed and calming atmosphere. That's what I'll be aiming for, and see what happens.
    Remember Matt believes all Immigration rules should be acceptable to him

Lao Immigration will have a record that someone same name, same date of birth, has previously been denied entry on the basis of his recorded Thai black listing. Equally Thai immigration will have a record of him being deported

What’s a reasonable risk assessment say?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Remember Matt believes all Immigration rules should be acceptable to him

Lao Immigration will have a record that someone same name, same date of birth, has previously been denied entry on the basis of his recorded Thai black listing. Equally Thai immigration will have a record of him being deported

What’s a reasonable risk assessment say?

You let me worry about that little problem. Due to April 1st reopening seemlingly not happening, I'm trying to make contacts as we speak.

No Platformed
    Liked

You let me worry about that little problem. Due to April 1st reopening seemlingly not happening, I'm trying to make contacts as we speak.
    What’s that old Seeker’s song - “I live in a world of my own” ??? You can always fly into Cambodia and find someone to smuggle you across a land border I guess