List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who here has owned a gay bar in Asia?

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: Who here has owned a gay bar in Asia?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Who knows, time will tell../

Still can't wait though. Relaxingly leave my house and show up sometime in the afternoon after my two guys have it all setup and cleaned, ready for the day / night. Sit down at a table with my laptop, and have a beer while diving into some work to keep the money flowing.

A while later a cute 20yo staff member who has decided his wallet needs a refill comes over, asks if I want another beer, and begins chatting me up. We already know each other decently and have bit of a repore going, so we chat and joke around a bit. He proceeds to ask if we can goto the private apartment I have upstairs, all decked out and setup for a comfortable and enjoyable time.

He's been there many times before, so we know what each other likes in that regard, and he already knows how to best increase his chances of a higher tip. I reluctantly oblige, and we head upstairs for a while to get some privacy.

Afterwards, we both return to our respective work, and I check in with my two guys to find out what the problems of the day are and ensure everything is running smoothly. After doing some more work and getting my fill of social life in for the day, I head home to continue working, cook some dinner, and hopefully by then even have some dogs to come home to. Occasional night, head to the clubs / karokie, or even hang out at the pub with whomever.

Gotta admit, now that's an office environment and work / life balance I could get behind. Far better than the monotomy of the West, that's for sure.
    The availability of cheap servants in SE Asia is wonderful isn’t it?They do (and this is a message especially for gerefan2) while you SLEEP dreaming perhaps of Swan Lake

2. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (February 28th, 2022)

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Well, let's get back to what's important.

Are you going to visit my bar?

4. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (February 28th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Well, let's get back to what's important.

How will you know it's me?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    How will you know it's me?
    I'll message you with the private handshake.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (February 28th, 2022)

Liked

Gotta admit, now that's an office environment and work / life balance I could get behind. Far better than the monotomy of the West, that's for sure.
    in the metaverse you mean? because your posts increasingly read less like a viable real-world business plan and more and more like the typical wanna-be bar owner fantasy you read often on the forums! though unlike the others I suppose are not just blinded by your dreams...
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Liked

A while later a cute 20yo staff member who has decided his wallet needs a refill comes over, asks if I want another beer, and begins chatting me up. We already know each other decently and have bit of a repore going, so we chat and joke around a bit. He proceeds to ask if we can goto the private apartment I have upstairs, all decked out and setup for a comfortable and enjoyable time.

He's been there many times before, so we know what each other likes in that regard, and he already knows how to best increase his chances of a higher tip. I reluctantly oblige, and we head upstairs for a while to get some privacy.

I like your bar fantasy quite a bit. If you make it a reality I will definitely come. in the meantime it would make a good Nifty story. will there a be a private room upstairs a friend might use in a pinch, or must I go next door to the short time hotel?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    I like your bar fantasy quite a bit. If you make it a reality I will definitely come. in the meantime it would make a good Nifty story. will there a be a private room upstairs a friend might use in a pinch, or must I go next door to the short time hotel?
    cdmatt has been spinning his fantasies here for more years than I remember, this is only the latest in a long line.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Blueskytoday (February 28th, 2022), gerefan2 (February 28th, 2022)

Liked

When are you permitted RE-ENTRY to Thailand by the way.....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    When are you permitted RE-ENTRY to Thailand by the way.....
    April 2023.

No Platformed
    Liked

April 2023.
    We’re safe for another year