List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who here has owned a gay bar in Asia?

Liked

Who here has owned a gay bar in Asia?

I'm curious, who here on SGT has started their own gay bar in SE Asia? What was it like? Any stories and experiences to share, good and/or bad? Pitfalls to be forewarned of aside from the obvious ones?

I can't fucken wait to get mine going. Being holed up and isolated blind, alone and behind a computer in Canada like this has taken its toll, but thankfully paid off. Money is flowing, pandemic is all but over, got a couple great guys whom I fully trust waiting for me in Laos who would absolutely love to help me run a bar, and in general can't wait to get back out there. Not a gogo bar or anything, but just a nice relaxing pub type environment with a bunch of cute, young and gay enterprising guys floating around as staff.

It'll be grant. Some people work out of cubicles in whatever sadville city, I'll work out of a gay bar in SE Asia that I own. That sounds great. Thankfully I'm young enough to still have some lead in my pencil, so should hopefully be good times ahead.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (February 24th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Who here has owned a gay bar in Asia?

[QUOTE=cdnmatt;288110.

......got a couple great guys whom I fully trust waiting for me in Laos .[/QUOTE]

They must be great guys if they've been waiting for you all these years.

Good luck.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    They must be great guys if they've been waiting for you all these years.

Good luck.
    Well, one I used to live with and he looks back upon that as one of the best times of his life. Now he's stuck in an abusive relationship with a piece of shit Irishman who's poor as dirt which he can't wait to get out of, so he's ready and waiting.

The other I've never actually met in person yet, but we've been in daily contact, and I've always ensured he's taken care of over the years. He's one of the main reasons I was able to keep myself strong over the past couple years as I rebuilt myself, and I know he has just as strong feelings for me, so without question he'll be at the airport to pick me up when I land.

Should be good. It's called karma, being a good person pays off at times.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Well, one I used to live with and he looks back upon that as one of the best times of his life. Now he's stuck in an abusive relationship with a piece of shit Irishman who's poor as dirt which he can't wait to get out of, so he's ready and waiting.

The other I've never actually met in person yet, but we've been in daily contact, and I've always ensured he's taken care of over the years. He's one of the main reasons I was able to keep myself strong over the past couple years as I rebuilt myself, and I know he has just as strong feelings for me, so without question he'll be at the airport to pick me up when I land.

Should be good. It's called karma, being a good person pays off at times.
    How have you kept yourself strong in Canada? It’s also not clear from the context whether the best years of his life were the ones he spent working as a prostitute in a bar or the ones he spent living with you. Otherwise what’s the point of this topic? Are you planning to open a boy bar as part of your triumphant return to Asia? And Kim will be at its heart?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

If cdnmatt is the bartender make sure drinks are served on the honor system.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

7. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (February 23rd, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    How have you kept yourself strong in Canada? It’s also not clear from the context whether the best years of his life were the ones he spent working as a prostitute in a bar or the ones he spent living with you. Otherwise what’s the point of this topic? Are you planning to open a boy bar as part of your triumphant return to Asia? And Kim will be at its heart?

What the hell are you on about? Nothing to do with Kim, and no idea how to even contact him anymore. Wish I could though, as would love to catch up with him again, but such is life.

And yeah, had to rebuild myself while I was here.
    Figured out this whole blind thing, fiance broke up with me, lost my dogs, realized I was woefully oudated and had to retrain myself within the online software industry and build up new online properties, plus to top it off the Russian mafia just had to go murder my main client of over 9 years. This guy:
    https://bc.ctvnews.ca/crypto-million...pens-1.5265458

What a bunch of assholes.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    … plus to top it off the Russian mafia just had to go murder my main client of over 9 years. This guy:
    https://bc.ctvnews.ca/crypto-million...pens-1.5265458
    No YouTube video?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....think someone in canada has forgotten to take their medication...

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ....think someone in canada has forgotten to take their medication...
    Perhaps arsenal can spare some of his

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....thats mean...LOL...