Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: What became of arsenal?

  1. #11
    Forum's veteran cdnmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    KK
    Posts
    6,187
    Liked
    1140

    Re: What became of arsenal?

    Ohhh, that's what that was all about? A post of his got moved, so he flipped out, threw a tantrum you'd expect from a 4 year old and bumped several thousand threads dated all the way back t 16 years ago?

    Geez... I better get to living, because getting old sounds shitty.

  2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

    mr giggles (February 19th, 2022), Ruthrieston (February 18th, 2022)

  3. #12
    No Platformed
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,778
    Liked
    441

    Re: What became of arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Ohhh, that's what that was all about? A post of his got moved, so he flipped out, threw a tantrum you'd expect from a 4 year old and bumped several thousand threads dated all the way back t 16 years ago?

    Geez... I better get to living, because getting old sounds shitty.
    I think of you as having a monopoly on the title of Forum Four Year Old

  4. #13
    Forum's veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,370
    Liked
    2395

    Re: What became of arsenal?

    I'm sure glad that arsenal is the only member here that ever had a hissy fit.

    I mean the members here are always so cool - calm - and collected, regardless if they feel slighted or have other members disagreeing with them. Never any temper tantrums in this group of well-heeled mature adults, that's for sure.

    Now let's get back to stabbing Arsenal in his back for not posting here for a few days. Better yet, let's rake him over some hot coals for a while just for good measures.

  5. User who gave Like to post:

    Patanawet (June 4th, 2022)

  6. #14
    No Platformed
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,778
    Liked
    441

    Re: What became of arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I'm sure glad that arsenal is the only member here that ever had a hissy fit.

    I mean the members here are always so cool - calm - and collected, regardless if they feel slighted or have other members disagreeing with them. Never any temper tantrums in this group of well-heeled mature adults, that's for sure.

    Now let's get back to stabbing Arsenal in his back for not posting here for a few days. Better yet, let's rake him over some hot coals for a while just for good measures.
    ”I can promise you, 100% guarantee, the Phuket Sandbox will never ever happen - trust me” - Amazing Dodgems, month after month.

  7. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Pennsylvania USA
    Posts
    92
    Liked
    54

    Re: What became of arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post

    Now let's get back to stabbing Arsenal in his back for not posting here for a few days. Better yet, let's rake him over some hot coals for a while just for good measures.
    Wow you guys can be so ... cruel. I'm glad I have a thick skin....

  8. #16
    No Platformed
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,778
    Liked
    441

    Re: What became of arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    Wow you guys can be so ... cruel. I'm glad I have a thick skin....
    I suggest you watch The Boys In The Band. I think there's a remake on Netflix

  9. #17
    Forum's veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    5,289
    Liked
    824

    Re: What became of arsenal?

    ....arsenal who????

  10. User who gave Like to post:

    catawampuscat (May 5th, 2022)

  11. #18
    Forum's veteran francois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,163
    Liked
    1403

    Re: What became of arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    I suggest you watch The Boys In The Band. I think there's a remake on Netflix
    Yes, there is a remake of the classic Boys In The Band now on Netflix; quite similar to original.

  12. #19
    Forum's veteran goji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,908
    Liked
    1520

    Re: What became of arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Now let's get back to stabbing Arsenal in his back for not posting here for a few days.
    Only the trolls would do that to one of the quality contributors.

    If/when Arsenal reappears, putting all the trolls on ignore and keeping them there will probably be more successful than attempting to argue with them.

    Also, those who insist on arguing with the trolls, must accept that other members WILL ask for these off topic arguments to be moved.

  13. #20
    No Platformed
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,778
    Liked
    441

    Re: What became of arsenal?

    Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Only the trolls would do that to one of the quality contributors.

    If/when Arsenal reappears, putting all the trolls on ignore and keeping them there will probably be more successful than attempting to argue with them.

    Also, those who insist on arguing with the trolls, must accept that other members WILL ask for these off topic arguments to be moved.
    She's off again - Lady Godiva on her hobby horse

Similar Threads

  1. Where is Arsenal & Frequent?
    By Manforallseasons in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: January 31st, 2019, 02:54

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Sawatdee Network is the set of websites for (and about) gay community of Thailand, travelers and tourists in Thailand and in South East Asia.
Please visit us at:
2004-2017 © Sawatdee Gay Thailand - Sawatdee Network