List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if on Day 1 under Test&Go you get a positive PCR test?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: What if on Day 1 under Test&Go you get a positive PCR test?

Whilst the likes of Richard Barrow have referred to the rule on people sitting nearby, I haven't seen a definition of what is counted.
    Also, I haven't seen numerous people complaining. And they would have every right to complain, as being detained after passing your own COVID rest would directly contradict the terms we agree to when applying for the Thai Pass.
    However, I made sure I booked a window seat as far back as possible, to improve my odds. Booking the back row was not allowed.

2. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (February 9th, 2022)

Liked

Re: What if on Day 1 under Test&Go you get a positive PCR test?

I booked a seat totally upfront in economy near the window. Only my neighbour can reasonable give me covid. And if he does it won’t be detected on the Day 1 test will it? Doesn’t the virus need a few days to be detected ?

Above I meant by the way: good we have to quarantine at the hospital because I understand this improves the chances you will get your money back. But if I won’t get my money back I prefer to quarantine at the hotel. Much cheaper