Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Pattaya February 2022

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: Pattaya February 2022

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    If you are going to spread gossip and rumours then you need to get the names right!
    Where's the fun in that?

Liked: 1

Question Re: Pattaya February 2022

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    While I would prefer gogo bars being open, Pattaya is still worth going. Apps are busy with boys. I know many boys from before Covid and meet them for repeat. I spotted a few boys in Jomtien who are worth a drink and a chat and maybe more, even without seeing them on a stage in underwear (which would be my preferred way).
    Which apps are these? I observe Grindr and Gayromeo daily… It‘s not much going on there..
    Surly on hornet there is a lot! But there it‘s Thai rak Thais and not for us..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyJane View Post
    Which apps are these? I observe Grindr and Gayromeo daily… It‘s not much going on there..
    Firstly remember that a lot of working boys might only be on line on the apps for a couple of hours per day, or less. Some don't even visit every day.

Secondly, how you observe the trade in Pattaya matters. If you're in Pattaya, no problem. If you use something like the Grindr "Travel" feature from overseas, bear in mind that users can switch off the ability of people to view their profile with this. Some of the money boys do that, presumably due to all the spam messages that Grindr do nothing about. [It's the number one customer complaint and their management are full of excuses, rather than noting that every other app has mostly fixed the spam issue]

Thirdly, the definition of who is online seems to differ from app to app. With Grindr, people can very quickly be switched to offline.

Romeo is fairly quiet

Grindr has quite a few lads, but see my previous comments.

Hornet has more lads

Blued also has plenty

However, I did the most trade in Grindr.

Liked: 1

Thank you for your kind answer.

I‘m at Hua Hin right now which is a big mistake.
    Before that I was in Chiang Mai which was kind of dead..
    I saw a direct flight to Hua Hin and took it…

Yes, that makes sense that they aren‘t online so much as me bored all the time..
    I tried to download Blue for iOS but was told: it‘s not available in your region..

I like hornet best but it seems there that the guys are only interested in Thai guys..
    Maybe the just pretend too in order to find easier Thai guys..
    I should try to chat with them.. „I work“and „offering massage“ I can read in Thai also..

M.

5. User who gave Like to post:

goji (March 4th, 2022)

Liked

I get most conctacts blued and hornet. I don't observe any difference over the apps, boys interested in Westerners or not.

Liked

I‘m at Hua Hin right now which is a big mistake.
    That is easily fixed https://belltravelservice.com/public-bus/