Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: gameboys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

gameboys

This is the first Filipino BL series. A version of it one can watch on Netflix. This is the story of two boys who met online during the pandemic. The quality of the series is average. The boys Kokoy de Santos (Gavreel) and Elijah Canlas (Cairo) are good actors with solid acting records. But a true magic happens when the two are acting as a couple. It is so amazing to the point that one can wish they were a couple in real life. There is a sequel movie with the same title which has already been shown in the Philippins and Japan. The production of the second season is completed but it is not clear if it will available on Netflix outside the Philippines. If somebody knows how to stream the sequel movie online , please let me know.

Liked

Re: gameboys

Quote Originally Posted by ikarus View Post
    If somebody knows how to stream the sequel movie online , please let me know.
    kokoy Gameboys smile is amazing. Most of these movies, netflix, and all things gay are available as bit-torrents . search for gay-torrents. its a .org. and download bittorrent. Gameboys The Movie 2021.mp4 800Mb file is available.

many many thai and asian movies and tv series. Of course many are also available on youtube.

Liked

Thanks!
    Gav and Cairo:

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (February 5th, 2022), Ninodf1 (February 5th, 2022)

Liked

Thanks!
    Gav and Cairo:

more Kokoy https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...gKOGTDeGD6fRfq

he's my favorite and been in quite a few BL things...

Liked

For those who wish to see the sequel , here is a link. My understanding is that producers of the movie vigorously fight the illegal watching of the movie. I wholeheartedly support them and would gladly pay for the legal streaming. Despite so many streaming services available here in US , they are not in a hurry to give us a legal option of watching what we like. Really pity. The movie was nominated for International Emmy award for kids. Nevertheless , the movie has a hot scene towards the end where we learn that they are both top and bottom. Enjoy.

https://drama.cx/watch-gameboys-the-...movie-sv1.html

Liked

My understanding is that producers of the movie vigorously fight the illegal watching of the movie. I wholeheartedly support them and would gladly pay for the legal streaming. Despite so many streaming services available here in US , they are not in a hurry to give us a legal option of watching what we like. Really pity.
    it is not a pity - it is an inherent contradiction!

if they seriously want to fight "illegal watching" then they need to offer legal free or paid options - if they don't want to do this, or have already made so many limited/exclusive licensing agreements in so many markets that this is not possible, then I am sorry but in my opinion they have forfeited their moral high ground stance and have no right to bitch and moan when their content is pirated

yes I understand they are the copyright holders and can thus license or distribute their content any way they want, but consider the original concept behind most copyright legislation, and how this has been diluted and destroyed by constant extensions of copyright protection, mostly pushed by a few large and influential content producers and distributors, and by restrictive market licensing agreements; then consider how easy it should be today for both small and large content producers and distributors to profitably make content widely available at low or no cost to consumers; then ask them why they consider this anathema to their marketing objectives and why they use this as an excuse to prosecute piracy!
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

8. User who gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (February 8th, 2022)

Liked

This is one of the BL series that got me through lockdown.