Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massage houses

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Massage houses

oh lord God almighty....this is sooooo boring..i want a list with photos of the "massage parlours' that offer happy, very happy...and "damn now that an ending".......to its cusomers.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (February 2nd, 2022), goji (February 2nd, 2022), Patanawet (February 2nd, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post

He snored?
    LOL...

I guess they're right. It would be pretty hard to die and then fall asleep.

Liked

I don't recall any of the boy massages in Sathorn and Silom being closed, so I tentatively generalize that all massages are open.

In Pattaya, Helios near Tuk-Com is closed and Royal House near Tuk-Com had only one masseur when I inquired, but all others are open even well staffed (except for Scandic with 3 masseurs when I passed several times last week).

Number of closed business varies widely with kind of business. I just spent two days on Koh Chang, and it seems all Italian restaurants are open. Whereas half of the hotels are closed, of those open (judging by lights on, cars and mocy parked in front, and other signs of recent activity) for half the reception was not manned, and nobody came when I shouted "Hello". Out of the remaining 25%, we compared three and then decided for one (my travel companion is very picky with hotels).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hmm-could it be that both the msg-houes and these HTLs are now used for locals wanting cheap rooms (msg places usually offer new coming guys free ´accomodation´=can sleep after hrs on the floor, but as such thats pretty common for Thai anyway).
    I remember that was also the fate of ageing and not up to new standard anymore HTLs/guest-hss in Chiang Mai. Either renovate (or break down and rebuild new) or use it that way, with still some money coming in. Plus that Thai buildings age pretty quick-after some 10 yrs usually completely out of date.
    Same happens here in EUR-older HTL, with the low nr of tourists, now used as temporary accomm. for foreign workers as normal housing is so scarce and expensive. The Polish who work in logistics, the Romanians doing bricklaying, the Bulgarians doing work on the fields. Without them the country comes to a standstill.

Liked

There are a few massage places in Jomtien Complex.

Unfortunately, I can’t get there too frequently (I’m a busy man), and the retention rate of the massage boys is pretty low.

I suspect a lot of straight boys try their luck, and wash out. Because of the being straight part. Straight massage boys tend to give G-rated massages followed by a tentative touch of the genitals followed by “you want special “? By that time, I am snoring.

On the other hand, the gay boys tend to get snapped up by customers as boyfriends.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post

Straight massage boys tend to give G-rated massages followed by a tentative touch of the genitals followed by “you want special “? By that time, I am snoring..
    Agree......gay boys are generally much more pleasing than str8's - but if you just want to lay back with your eyes closed and have your world rocked find a good ladyboy masseuse.

IMO ladyboy's usually aren't that good at massaging the body in general - but when it comes to the penis and anus areas, they'll put you on the moon.

There used to be a slim and very cute ladyboy named "Cat" that worked at the massage parlor on Second RD (Pattaya) across from Mikes Shopping Mall who was so skilled with her hands and mouth that she/he could have you reaching an uncontrollable orgasm in a matter of minutes if she wanted to. Me and several friends used to take bets on who could get a massage from her while resisting getting and orgasm all together. No one even bothered trying to lie. She was that good.

Another ladyboy cums to mind named August (Gus) who worked at Relax Me Massage across from Tukcom. She specialized in using her mouth...by first moving her tongue in soft swirling motions in-and-around your anus for the first 30 minutes of the massage. I don't recall ever feeling her touching any other part of my body at all during that first 30 minutes while I lay on my stomach. Then, when turning over, she immediately starting licking and sucking - applying very soft and subtle movements...you get the picture!

I

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 26th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

what a truckload of generalisation....like saying that all Chinese have little dicks...

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (May 12th, 2022), mr giggles (May 3rd, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post

what a truckload of generalisation....like saying that all Chinese have little dicks...
    A "generalization" is exactly that. Not implying ALL of anything or anybody.

Saying that all Chinese have little dicks is both a stereotype, as well as a totally inaccurate assumption - because Chinese women don't have dicks at all.

Furthermore: The majority of ladyboys enjoy sucking cock (a generalization). Most str8 boys do not. Again a generalization, but a pretty accurate one.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Agree......gay boys are generally much more pleasing than str8's - ...

WOW! Who would have thought?

13. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (May 12th, 2022)