Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 97 of 282 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    No. "U.S. officials" think what "Russia already out of weapons" and NYT published their stupid ideas. No surprise is here: Alzheimer wins.

Meanwhile Reuters: China slams US claims that Russia asked it for military aid as 'disinformation'
    You mean the CIA might be playing games with us, or something?

Anyway, looks like the battle of Kiev is coming up shortly -- stay tuned.

No Platformed
    Liked

A mansion in Biarritz said to be owned by one of Putin’s daughters was raided by someone holding a Ukrainian flag reports Newsweek . The apartment in Monaco of one of his mistresses was identified from posts she made onInstagram apparently. Does anything exceed the stupidity of people who post on social media?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Does anything exceed the stupidity of people who post on social media?
    A 65yo in Pattaya believing they found a true, loving and genuine boyfriend in a cute 18yo who they first met wearing nothing but white briefs while dancing at a gogo bar?

4. User who gave Like to post:

Andy (March 15th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    A 65yo in Pattaya believing they found a true, loving and genuine boyfriend in a cute 18yo who they first met wearing nothing but white briefs while dancing at a gogo bar?
    goji and gerefan2 both look older than 65

No Platformed
    Liked

You mean the CIA might be playing games with us, or something?
    I can recall taking pleasure post Gorbachev in the revelation that almost everything the CIA had told us about Russia’s military capabilities was clearly wrong . It now seems likely that everything the Russian military told Putin about their capabilities is also wrong as is becoming apparent daily - they’re just not up to the job

Liked

I can recall taking pleasure post Gorbachev in the revelation that almost everything the CIA had told us about Russia’s military capabilities was clearly wrong . It now seems likely that everything the Russian military told Putin about their capabilities is also wrong as is becoming apparent daily - they’re just not up to the job

I guess the US actually believed Russia's BS at the beginning of the cold war. It wasn't until the KGB double agent Oleg Gordievsky did they learn the truth that Russia were nowhere near as strong as they claimed to be. That's why the Cuban missile crisis ended by the US standing its ground and telling Russia to fuck off back home, which they promptly did as they didn't have a choice after the US called their bluff.

There's actually an excellent documentary on Curiosity Stream about him.

https://www.rbth.com/history/334196-...ievsky-kgb-mi6

I'm kind of hoping that's what happened between Putin and Xe Jing Ping. They had this whole plan of world domination in their minds, and China actually believed the Russian military was capable. The the invasion of Ukraine came and China was like, "WTF Russia?!?! You're soldiers are completely fucken useless.".

No Platformed
    Liked

I guess the US actually believed Russia's BS at the beginning of the cold war. It wasn't until the KGB double agent Oleg Gordievsky did they learn the truth that Russia were nowhere near as strong as they claimed to be. That's why the Cuban missile crisis ended by the US standing its ground and telling Russia to fuck off back home, which they promptly did as they didn't have a choice after the US called their bluff.

There's actually an excellent documentary on Curiosity Stream about him.

https://www.rbth.com/history/334196-...ievsky-kgb-mi6

I'm kind of hoping that's what happened between Putin and Xe Jing Ping. They had this whole plan of world domination in their minds, and China actually believed the Russian military was capable. The the invasion of Ukraine came and China was like, "WTF Russia?!?! You're soldiers are completely fucken useless.".
    The wonderful level of language in diplomatic exchanges we've come to expect from the forum 10-year-old

Liked

The wonderful level of language in diplomatic exchanges we've come to expect from the forum 10-year-old
    At least I don't have herpes.

No Platformed
    Liked

At least I don't have herpes.
    Prove it

Liked

I have been staying out of this and I intend to continue staying out of it, but I do have one question that has been bugging me. Why now? If Putin wanted to do this, why didn't he do it during Trump's presidency. I think we all know Trump liked and admired Putin. It would not have surprised me if Trump supported Putin in this. If not, if there were sanctions at all they probably would have been insignificant - more like a gentle slap on the wrist.

The way I see it, if Putin wanted to do this, he had every reason to do it while Trump was president. Why did he wait for now?