Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 92 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brink of War?

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    "Children hospital"? Do you mean empty building of children hospital taken as a base of Nazi battalion Azov? Well, why not? Should empty building of hospital to protect Nazi by default?

What threat do you mean? These 26 bacteriological laboratories, existence of which Nuland denied at past and confirmed just 2 days ago, because “The U.S. government is concerned about preventing any of these research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach.” ?
    Is that the same tactics as the anti-Israel forces use in Palestine - they site their weapons in the middle of civilian occupied areas? so that Israeli counter -attacks will result in civilian casualties?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Is that the same tactics as the anti-Israel forces use in Palestine - they site their weapons in the middle of civilian occupied areas? so that Israeli counter -attacks will result in civilian casualties?
    Exactly. My relative in small Ukrainian city told me, what all 5 school in the city now are taken by Azov for barracks. And schools are located in the center of living areas. Azov not allow to locals to leave city.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

No Platformed
    Liked

Exactly. My relative in small Ukrainian city told me, what all 5 school in the city now are taken by Azov for barracks. And schools are located in the center of living areas. Azov not allow to locals to leave city.
    That's odd because if the people who live in Ukraine are all pedophiles you'd think they would protect the schools where their victims are

Liked

Those god damn Nazis, eh? Next thing you'll be telling us is Russian soldiers found concentration camps hidden in Ukraine where they were burning jews.

Liked

You guys see Lavrov earlier today? They were in Turkey for "peace negotiations". This guy actually had the nerve to tell the cameras that Russia hasn't invaded Ukraine.

Same bullshit as how Moses says Russia has no desire to occupy Ukraine. Really? Could have fooled us, because the 190,000 soldiers you sent in sure seem like you want to occupy the place.

Here's fuck face saying Russia hasn't invaded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP-7-dNdbyI

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Andy (March 11th, 2022), Dax (March 12th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    You guys see Lavrov earlier today? They were in Turkey for "peace negotiations". This guy actually had the nerve to tell the cameras that Russia hasn't invaded Ukraine.
    He’s a politician, just like Justin. How can you tell he’s a politician?You can see his lips move when he speaks.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

"Children hospital"? Do you mean empty building of children hospital taken as a base of Nazi battalion Azov? Well, why not? Should empty building of hospital to protect Nazi by default?
    Do you actually believe these claims you are parroting? First Lavrov made this claim(no evidence), but subsequently your Ministry of Defence admitted that this wasn't the case but that the bombing of the Children's Hospital was actually a staged provocation by Ukraine. That is that it was an active Children's Hospital that the Ukrainians themselves had blown up, as if they weren't busy enough fighting the invaders, in order to make the Russians look bad(they need help with that?!) Again no evidence provided.

Even without these contradictory statements it seems that, as in Syria, there is a clear Russian strategy to target Hospitals in civilian areas to weaken the morale of the civilian population. It is indefensible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...mbing_campaign

9. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Andy (March 11th, 2022), dab69 (March 11th, 2022), Dodger (March 12th, 2022), Nirish guy (March 11th, 2022), Ruthrieston (March 12th, 2022), Surfcrest (March 11th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    He’s a politician, just like Justin. How can you tell he’s a politician?You can see his lips move when he speaks.
    Well, at least Justin can do cool yoga poses, and looks cute when he cuddles Panda bear cubs.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Do you actually believe these claims you are parroting? First Lavrov made this claim(no evidence), but subsequently your Ministry of Defence admitted that this wasn't the case but that the bombing of the Children's Hospital was actually a staged provocation by Ukraine. That is that it was an active Children's Hospital that the Ukrainians themselves had blown up, as if they weren't busy enough fighting the invaders, in order to make the Russians look bad(they need help with that?!) Again no evidence provided.

Even without these contradictory statements it seems that, as in Syria, there is a clear Russian strategy to target Hospitals in civilian areas to weaken the morale of the civilian population. It is indefensible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...mbing_campaign
    I do not believe in any declaration: your, any medias - foreign or Russian, I believe to my relatives, who sees by own eyes.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

12. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (March 11th, 2022)

Liked

I do not believe in any declaration: your, any medias - foreign or Russian, I believe to my relatives, who sees by own eyes.

I think the world has spoken quite clearly that nobody really cares about any information that comes out of Russia anymore. Russia has pissed off the world so much that once existing supply runs out you won't even be able to buy a Coke in the country anymore. WTF?