Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 82 of 282 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Matt, US Treasury took only 7 days from declaration of sanctions till explanation how officially and legally avoid them. "You will pretend what we applied strong sanctions, and we will pretend what we are very strictly. Rest will be as usual."
    Maybe you think this will all be over in a week, but from the perspective over here, it starting to look like North Korea just got a whole lot bigger.

Who needs a media anyway...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Who needs a media anyway...
    Exactly. Obama's time, pranker collects signatures on the street for nuclear strike on Russia for proof of superiority of US

Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

I don't know what to say. If you guys haven't learned from history and figure giving the whole Stalin thing another try is a good idea, then good luck...

No Platformed
    Liked

I don't know what to say. If you guys haven't learned from history and figure giving the whole Stalin thing another try is a good idea, then good luck...
    You're ignoring the Great figures in Russian history - Peter the Great, Catherine the Great

Liked

Payment of deposit is possible by PayPal, bank card. Rest amount you will pay to your companion by cash in local currency at the end of each day of service (
    Ohhh, so you do take PayPal. Even after your dear leader's actions have hindered your own personal business, you still think this is all a good idea?

Well, maybe you can start accepting NFTs, I can develop one out for you if you'd like. Except you have no way to pay me, so that's not going to work.

Hmmm... good luck. I know you think this will be over in a week, but that's just not going to happen. I'm sure the West will no longer stop until Putin is out of power, and he seems pretty comfortable in the Kremlin, so I'd expect this to go on for years.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well. Looks like Alzheimer wins. Is Kamala smart enough?
    I really don't think it's a tadpole like Biden that keeps Putin up at night. It's more likely a SEAL.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Ohhh, so you do take PayPal. Even after your dear leader's actions have hindered your own personal business, you still think this is all a good idea?

Well, maybe you can start accepting NFTs, I can develop one out for you if you'd like. Except you have no way to pay me, so that's not going to work.

Hmmm... good luck. I know you think this will be over in a week, but that's just not going to happen. I'm sure the West will no longer stop until Putin is out of power, and he seems pretty comfortable in the Kremlin, so I'd expect this to go on for years.
    No. Already 2+ years we don't take PP. I keep this text just for to show what there is no free breakfast. Because without deposit we receive a lot of questions from people who needs only information without any order. But since right now amount of bookings is lower than "before virus" we can skip deposits.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Gas $3600
    Palladium $3374
    Aluminum $4026, "Russian Aluminum" (RusAl) shares +34% in Hong-Kong
    Cooper $10845
    Oil $139

Super-smart grandma Pelosi offers to forbid import of oil from Russia... for sure it will help to lower oil prices...

Liked

Russian Ruble = $0.00714

1 USD = 140 RUB

I'm no economist, but there's some people getting really fucken rich right now.
    aa

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Super-smart grandma Pelosi offers to forbid import of oil from Russia... for sure it will help to lower oil prices...
    According to family members, gas in the U.S. Midwest has already gone up to $5/gallon for an all-time high. The prices of everything have skyrocketed this past 6 months due to inflation - and now things can only get worse. I just love a game where everyone loses.

I can't stand Pelosi.