Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 60 of 282 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Ukraine is European Nigeria: after start of military operation, here in Russia quantity of bank scam phone calls lowered about 95%.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    You do realize these aren't exactly "set it and forget it" type of operations, right? That's especially true in a place like Sackland, which is basically hell on earth except replace the fire and brimstone with the artic ocean, icebergs, and ice storms.
    Matt, what is your grade in geography in school? Icebergs??? Ice storms? Skhalin is located just 30 miles to North from Japanese Okinawa island.

Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Ukraine is European Nigeria: after start of military operation, here in Russia quantity of bank scam phone calls lowered about 95%.
    That’s a pity. What do Russians do for fun if not teasing scammers?

I hadn’t realised until earlier today that Comrade Putin’s accusations about Ukraine being a neo-Nazi state (so far an accusation no serious country has supported) fail to mention that the President of Ukraine is a Jew, so Putin is saying that a Jew is the head of a neo- Nazi state

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    That’s a pity. What do Russians do for fun if not teasing scammers?

I hadn’t realised until earlier today that Comrade Putin’s accusations about Ukraine being a neo-Nazi state (so far an accusation no serious country has supported) fail to mention that the President of Ukraine is a Jew, so Putin is saying that a Jew is the head of a neo- Nazi state
    So what? Zelensky is just a clown. He has no influence to state ideology. Watch by your own eyes: Jan 1 2021, Kiev

No Platformed
    Liked

So what? Zelensky is just a clown. He has no influence to state ideology. Watch by your own eyes: Jan 1 2021, Kiev
    I think you've mistaken me for someone who cares to validate Russian propaganda for himself. My basic assumption is that all State propaganda - Russia, the USA or Thailand must be taken with a large grain of alt. As I said in a post in response to one you made recently "I am a SCEPTIC"

Liked

Published video isn't propaganda. Just google "Bandera day Kiev" and you will see a lot...

By the way: oil $114, gas $2199. Amount of gas what Gasprom sells in EU is almost doubled in comp with 2021.

No Platformed
    Liked

Published video isn't propaganda. Just google "Bandera day Kiev" and you will see a lot...

By the way: oil $114, gas $2199. Amount of gas what Gasprom sells in EU is almost doubled in comp with 2021.
    Again, I don’t care. My aim in life is to play the little boy in the crowd as the naked emperor walks by

Forum's veteran
    Liked

......for sure more than there was supporters of military invasion to Iraq in EU...
    Fair point.

No Platformed
    Liked

Napoleon (one of my favourite military strategists), is said to have judged that “the moral is to the physical as three is to one”. The Ukrainians are fighting for their homeland, fired by memories of the four million Ukrainians killed by Stalin’s Great Famine of the 1930s. The Russian soldiers, many from the far east of Russia, have little idea where they are, and are shocked to find themselves not greeted as liberators but told by grannies to “f--- off”.

Liked

Matt, what is your grade in geography in school? Icebergs??? Ice storms? Skhalin is located just 30 miles to North from Japanese Okinawa island.
    When criticizing other's geography, it's best to get your own comments right.

Sakahalin is about 30 miles north of Hokkaido, which is known for being bollock freezing cold in winter. Hokkaido is the most northerly of the big 4 islands in Japan.

Okinawa is a tiny little island a long way south of the main Japanese islands. An awful long way from Sakahalin.

As for comparisons between the invasion of Iraq and the invasion of Ukraine, there's one important difference.

Board participants from the countries that invaded Iraq will mostly question and often criticize the decisions of our governments at the time.

The board participant(s) from the country that is invading Ukraine seems to think that the sun shines out of Putin's arse and will blindly support every decision he makes and support every single piece of Russian propaganda.

Some value an open mind and an ability to think independently, without prejudice.