Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 55 of 282 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Putin is clearly a tactical genius who “always gets what he wants”.

1. Unite Nato ✓
    2. Unite EU ✓
    3. Crashes the Rouble by 30% ✓
    4. Makes Russia a social, political and economic pariah ✓
    5. Creates the possibility of Ukraine being fast tracked into NATO or the EU ✓
    6. Effects regime change in Ukraine ✕
    Yeah
    + Donetsk republic
    + Lugansk republic
    + south east region of Ukraine
    + water for Crimea

total balance will be understandable after peace agreement

I think there will be also... and funny: exactly that Russia offered 2 weeks before conflict
    - govt of Zelensky
    + Russian language for east regions
    + neutrality of Ukraine
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Putin is clearly a tactical genius who “always gets what he wants”.
    I rather enjoyed the "pot calling kettle black" moment recently when Putin described the West as an "Empire of lies". I'd say the Kremlin's spin doctors have lost control of the message in the last few days. I don't recall a single serious country supporting Putin's view that Ukraine is a neo-Nazi state. There are now rich Russian oligarchs abroad criticising the invasion

No Platformed
    Liked

Private businesses have joined governments in the isolation of Russia. Facebook, Google and YouTube have announced plans to stop Russian state media outlets from monetising off their platforms. Twitter announced on Monday it would begin adding labels to tweets containing content from Russian state media websites. Oil giant Shell said it plans to dump its joint ventures with Russian gas giant Gazprom, making it the third major oil company to announce such a step. FedEx and UPS have announced they are halting deliveries to Russia and Ukraine, and the US and foreign governments have moved to block much of the Russian banking system from key international markets.

Can anyone locate a Russian edition of Dale Carnegie book “How To Win Friends And Influence People”?

Saying nothing is not an indication of support for Putin. These days “She didn’t say ‘No’’ is no longer a defence in a rape case: it doesn’t signify consent

Liked

Ohhh, pish posh, as Moses has already said this will only last a couple weeks and Russia's economy will be back to normal again.

Couple weeks, couple decades, who's really counting?

In good news, China may be thinking twice about invading Taiwan now.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Ohhh, pish posh, as Moses has already said this will only last a couple weeks and Russia's economy will be back to normal again.

Couple weeks, couple decades, who's really counting?

In good news, China may be thinking twice about invading Taiwan now.
    Moses is fully entitled to express his opinions, he does after all fund this website

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Moses is fully entitled to express his opinions, he does after all fund this website
    Of course, as am I entitled to voice my opinion.

Well, that is until Moses gets sick of my shit, and bans me...

No Platformed
    Liked

A prosecutor of the International Criminal Court said he intends to open an investigation into alleged war crimes committed in Ukraine.

Prosecutor Karim Khan said in a statement that the investigation will look at alleged crimes committed before the Russian invasion, but added that "given the expansion of the conflict in recent days, it is my intention that this investigation will also encompass any new alleged crimes falling within the jurisdiction of my office that are committed by any party to the conflict on any part of the territory of Ukraine."

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Flights

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post

what a horrible situation...the two p[eople are all practically blood family related....we should stop referring to thge aggressors as Russians but as putins....much like we refer to nazis and not Germans...I'm sure that the vast majority of Russians do not support or want this war...
    I couldn't agree more. It's never the PEOPLE. It's always some crazy mother fucker who wants more power and $$wealth$$.

There're protests all across Russia right now against what Putin is doing. They don't like the idiot either. Who would? But I don't blame the people at all. I just want those boys over there to stay safe...especially those cute twinks who seem very fond of those bazookas they carry around.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

The oligarchs with the help of sympathetic elements of the Russian army need to rid Russia of Putin!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post

The oligarchs with the help of sympathetic elements of the Russian army need to rid Russia of Putin!
    I'm surprised this hasn't happened already.