Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 255 of 282 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Again, aside from a proxy war, the West hasn't actually engaged yet yet, and I think you know that.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I can only speak for the U.S. and say that citizens here support the financial contributions being made to support Ukraine's fight for freedom by an overwhelming majority. Most also support a more rapid deployment of advanced missile power (including Patriots) to help end the war sooner.

As far as the money that's being spent, the United States of America is the richest country in the World - and it didn't get that way by accident. The U.S. budget for building and improving its already advanced military arsenal is staggering to some - and "running out of ammo" isn't even conceivable within the ranks of the U.S. military.

Putin knows this, thus the reason he's been pooping in his pants at a much higher frequency lately.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (December 24th, 2022), Ruthrieston (December 22nd, 2022)

Liked

The US got to become the world's reserve currency by kicking ass and taking names in WWII.

I'm personally fine with that, but let's not forget why the US dollar is the current global reserve currency.

I'd just like NATO to finally go in and help the Ukrainians, as this is getting to be total bs. It sucks watching Ukraine become a sacrificial lamb like this.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (December 23rd, 2022), Ruthrieston (December 22nd, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I can only speak for the U.S. and say that citizens here support the financial contributions being made to support Ukraine's fight for freedom by an overwhelming majority. Most also support a more rapid deployment of advanced missile power (including Patriots) to help end the war sooner.
    Do you think so? Then is better to look on reality (poll just 2 weeks ago)

Key Findings of American Public's Views on Ukraine War
    • An equal percentage of Americans say Russia (26%) and Ukraine (26%) has the advantage in the current conflict. But a plurality (46%) believes that neither country has the advantage.
    • Solid majorities of Americans continue to support supplying Ukraine with arms (65%) and economic aid (66%), accepting Ukrainian refugees (73%), and sanctioning Russia (75%).
    • A plurality believes the United States should maintain its current level of support for Ukraine indefinitely (40%). Nearly three in 10 each say that the United States should intervene militarily to tip the advantage to Ukraine and end the war as soon as possible (27%) or that the United States should gradually withdraw support for Ukraine (29%).
    • Separately, Americans are now closely divided on whether Washington should support Ukraine “as long as it takes” (48%, down from 58% in July 2022) or whether Washington should urge Ukraine to settle for peace as soon as possible (47%, up from 38% in July).
    • Perceptions of who is winning have a great bearing on support for Kyiv.
    https://globalaffairs.org/research/p...upport-ukraine
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

And Zelensky is off to the US to meet Biden. First trip out of country since the war began, so I guess see what happens.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    And Zelensky is off to the US to meet Biden. First trip out of country since the war began, so I guess see what happens.
    Yeah, Zelensky is world known beggar - always asking for money... every Ukrainian president does that... before war, during war, and Ukraine will continue it endless after war. Ukrainaians think what everyone must support them. Just look on numbers - how much International Monetary Fund already paid them...

Since first year - 1991 - Ukraine no one year was profitable - every year country had negative trade balance. Till 2014 they sucked money from Russia, since 2014 EU and USA are their "donors". It is only way how country survives - to take money, steal and ask again.

Now new $45 bln money tranche is in danger - republicans may stop it, so Zelenskiy urgently started his visit to US for to push it via congress.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Say whatever you want. The West will win this war.

The West is far stronger than Russia is, so still unsure why you guys decided to wage this war, but whatever...

I'm not sure what delusional fantasy you're living in, but I promise you, the West is going to win out on this one.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (December 24th, 2022), Ruthrieston (December 22nd, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Say whatever you want. The West will win this war.

The West is far stronger than Russia is, so still unsure why you guys decided to wage this war, but whatever...

I'm not sure what delusional fantasy you're living in, but I promise you, the West is going to win out on this one.
    Yeah, West already "won" Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Vietnam, Syria, Yugoslavia...

By the way: EU's space-rocket just fell down after 2+ minutes of flight after launch... without Russian engines... Airbus's attempt to make own engines failed.

Liked

You betcha you little dreamer you.

Liked

Parcel "Zelenskiy" has been delivered to US by US aircraft.
    Boss calls his puppet for report and instructions.

1671647473781.jpg